on hold and bored

Hammo99 said:
franksinatra said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Thats the thing that bothers me, I would far sooner gone to the ground than wait on my phone and perhaps miss out

Exactly as the minutes tick by, you're convincing yourself that they will be sold out and that 3 hours on the phone will be wasted. The guy who posted that was just seeking a reaction and so he could tell us how lucky we are...

im just glad its a local number, otherwise it'd cost an absolute fortune. they didnt tell me if there was booking fee on top, does anyone know?
No mate no booking fee

finally got through second time around, waited around 1 hour 35 mins! only cost £1.10 from a BT phonebox though so cant argue. Don't like waiting but then again waiting 1 hour 35 mins to get a season ticket for £260 is worthwhile whichever way you look at it!!

had a value card last season and was in Colin Bell Level 3, great view to be fair and atmosphere was getting better up there towards the end of the season!!

it took 1 hour 50 minutes to get through. Rang at ten hoping to beat the mad rush. Well worth it.

pirate said:
confirmation by email but takes upto 3 days. No idea why so long.

It takes them up to 2 hours to pick up the phone for some people in the queue! Haha, it's not surprising mate :P They need to spend all their time writing them out and whatever other excuses they have!

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but if you're skint and don't get paid until 15th etc of this month then you can still ring up and get one of these cards. The girl on the phone stated that the money doesn't come out of the bank until 26th June (when your seat is allocated) so even if you've got nowt in your account, you can still get one as long as there is money in on the 26th. Get ringing you poor-budgeting type folk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.