on hold and bored

Hammo99 said:
carlos84 said:
Are they still doing the value cards on finance through Zebra?

Not sure, but the money doesnt come out of your bank til 26th June so just order one then youve got 25 days to panic and find the money

Oh didn't realise that. How did you find that out? That makes it a bit less pressured!! lol

Been on CBL3 this season anyway and the atmosphere is definitely improving, so really not bothered.

Considering that my father in law is looking at £303 for a ST at Oldham next season I'd say that for £260 beggars can't be choosers! Plus, as a single, I can always go wandering looking for a better view somewhere else on L2/3...

Would be well happy with CBL3. Was in there this season and paid 462, my mates sit in level 2 so when there is a spare seat near them I just walked down last season.

carlos84 said:
Hammo99 said:
carlos84 said:
Are they still doing the value cards on finance through Zebra?

Not sure, but the money doesnt come out of your bank til 26th June so just order one then youve got 25 days to panic and find the money

Oh didn't realise that. How did you find that out? That makes it a bit less pressured!! lol

they told me on phone when processing my card

salfordtrueblue said:
I phoned bang on 9 and still waiting.......how can anyone get nearer the front ???

me too , getting beyond a joke, getting well & truly pissed off, 1 bar on battery , monthly minutes used up , dont they realise i am getting one of these because i,m skint ,

if someone from the club is reading this , get some extra staff organised for things like this- please

fat boy blue said:
salfordtrueblue said:
I phoned bang on 9 and still waiting.......how can anyone get nearer the front ???

me too , getting beyond a joke, getting well & truly pissed off, 1 bar on battery , monthly minutes used up , dont they realise i am getting one of these because i,m skint ,

if someone from the club is reading this , get some extra staff organised for things like this- please

Same here 102 minutes, phoned bang on 9 also. I appreciate we are getting a very good deal, but were still purchasing and therefore supplying funds to the club and all of us with a history of loyalty through a previous season ticket purchase history. God knows why they cany organise things better, its not a surprise they were going to get a spike in the number of calls today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.