on hold and bored

Why do people complain about waiting on the phone? There is probably a couple of hundred people ringing up for this fantastic deal.

Just got one, so keep waiting. I was told that I was getting Khaldoons seat when he is out of the country but will have to move when he is attending... Seems ok for 260

franksinatra said:
Just got one, so keep waiting. I was told that I was getting Khaldoons seat when he is out of the country but will have to move when he is attending... Seems ok for 260

sure mate

ive got sheiks when hes not there. should get atleast 18 games out of it

WNRH said:
Why do people complain about waiting on the phone? There is probably a couple of hundred people ringing up for this fantastic deal.

Called human nature pal, a mixture of anxiety at potentially missing out and frustration that it maybe a waste of effort and time.

Why do people get frustrated at waiting behind someone at traffic lights when the the lights have just changed to green?

So dont worry yourself about it

at last 1h 58mins

to the earlier poster about moaning, i think 1h 58m is a bit excesive, i would have quite happily gone to the ground but thats not an option because of take that, any a good moan helped pass the time

last year ended up on ee cb l3 on the halfway line,great view great value , not really bothered where i end up , the important thing is i,m there

Hammo99 said:
franksinatra said:

sure mate

ive got sheiks when hes not there. should get atleast 18 games out of it

Look forward to seeing you next season then. Seriously though so glad I finally got through, happy to sit anywhere next season to watch this great team.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Thats the thing that bothers me, I would far sooner gone to the ground than wait on my phone and perhaps miss out

Exactly as the minutes tick by, you're convincing yourself that they will be sold out and that 3 hours on the phone will be wasted. The guy who posted that was just seeking a reaction and so he could tell us how lucky we are...

franksinatra said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Thats the thing that bothers me, I would far sooner gone to the ground than wait on my phone and perhaps miss out

Exactly as the minutes tick by, you're convincing yourself that they will be sold out and that 3 hours on the phone will be wasted. The guy who posted that was just seeking a reaction and so he could tell us how lucky we are...

im just glad its a local number, otherwise it'd cost an absolute fortune. they didnt tell me if there was booking fee on top, does anyone know?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.