On This Day 27th April 1974: Manchester United 0 Manchester City 1.

But but but Denis didn’t put Utd down is the cry off reds, well at 3 o’clock they were in division one , but at 4.55 they were gone down to division 2 …
He didn't send them down, unfortunately. Because of results elsewhere, they were fucked, even if they beat us.

A couple of days before I had just returned from 5 months in Northern Ireland and a very pregnant Mrs Q was not a happy bunny at me going to this game but I was. We were stood parallel to Law when he scored and everyone went bananas.

He didn't send them down, unfortunately. Because of results elsewhere, they were fucked, even if they beat us.

He cemented the demise even IF everything had gone their way elsewhere, it was to no avail … And Denis has done it .

I was there that day and in early when they flooded across the pitch, they were cowardly scum who I saw head but an old fella who clapped Laws goal.
My understanding was they closed the gates and the vast majority of City fans were locked out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.