One Direction?

ban-mcfc said:
Stevie B said:
ban-mcfc said:
they will, they're fucking everywhere.

LOL.........

Believe, they aint making millions.

They would of signed contracts the second they did their first audition on that Farm-Factor, groomed into being whores for the industry, selling their souls for pittance (in comparison with how much Cowell and his pedophile cronies make off them)

come on they must be.

even with cowell and the likes milking them, they will surely at least break out a few mill for them selves, do you know how much merchandise is out there!?

you want to see my sisters room (didn't mean it like that lol she's only 13)!

It all goes to the likes of Cowell, they will be living a good life till it all goes tits up and have to do a reunion come back in thirty years

Indeed, all the money your sis has spent goes straight into Cowells pocket.

The kids from One Direction will make some good money, dont get me wrong, but the days of making Paul McCartney style money are long gone.... they groom these kids into these shows, sign them up into carefully orchestrated contracts where every bone in their image is given to Cowell.

Record labels invest in them, spending on videos/merchandise and so on... the artist has to then repay the labels investment by touring, interviews on tv and being that personality that the labels try to manufactuer.

As said they will eventually make money, but no where near the amount that Cowell will make off them.<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:11 am --<br /><br />Right now they dont need money... right now because of their fame they get their shit for free.... every meal in a restuarant will be free, the clothes on their back will eb free.... thr phone they choose to use will be free....

My kids like decent stuff like Green Day and Oasis not this manufactured crap, production line karaoke where they dont play instruments, write songs, just sing and look gay!

The lad is 17 and has been smashing caroline flack who is 32 and fit as fuck...

I say take a fucking bow son, especially considering he has smashed her and dumped her

Stevie B said:
Indeed, all the money your sis has spent goes straight into Cowells pocket.

The kids from One Direction will make some good money, dont get me wrong, but the days of making Paul McCartney style money are long gone.... they groom these kids into these shows, sign them up into carefully orchestrated contracts where every bone in their image is given to Cowell.

Record labels invest in them, spending on videos/merchandise and so on... the artist has to then repay the labels investment by touring, interviews on tv and being that personality that the labels try to manufactuer.

As said they will eventually make money, but no where near the amount that Cowell will make off them.

-- Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:11 am --

Right now they dont need money... right now because of their fame they get their shit for free.... every meal in a restuarant will be free, the clothes on their back will eb free.... thr phone they choose to use will be free....

you always hear stories of members of "groups" like steps,s twat 7 and five a year after they break up having no money left whatsoever.

Josh Blue said:
WNRH said:
Nice lads living the dream who are making millions of people in the UK and now America happy with their catchy tunes.

Jealous Brits again.

They wont be making millions mate
They'll be touching it now if they're not already, blown up big style. Hate the shite music but fair play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.