One Final Surprise Incoming?

Ric said:
Once Mangala is confirmed that'll be us done this window.

A shame,id have liked to have seen a stronger right sided attacker brought in.

Sanchez would have been ideal.

The only way to spring a surprise without complications is to buy a prodigious U21 player who doesn't need to be registered because there's no way we're going to be selling any of our over-21 non-homegrown at this stage besides Garcia. But if you go buying someone like Memphis Depay, what does that say to Rony Lopes who seems to have a chance of making it and occupies a similar area of the pitch. I think we're OK, although if Silva ever got a long-term injury (most of his knocks seem to be weeks rather than months) we could have problems.

Once we land Mangala our business will be done in terms of incomings. It is now down to our current squad to show they still are hungry for success.

Lord BLue said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Tricky_Trev said:
They'd have to be homegrown too. So I reckon we should go for Matt Jarvis or Stuart Downing. Or maybe see if McManaman wants to come out of retirement.

Or here's a better idea... why don't we realise that our squad is complete and gain some brownie points with UEFA by spending about half our cap?
A squad is never complete.

We're always a David Silva injury away from losing a huge percentage of our creativity. We cope quite well when others are out for prolonged periods, but I dread a serious injury to Silva.
nooo, don't even whisper it[/quot

isco loan would cover that

was it significant that garcia wasn't involved yesterday?(if not injured of course, i dont know)

i would of thought all things being equal he would have played some part yesterday.

does that mean he is off shortly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.