One for the plane spotters

Gelsons Dad

8af226f4a746257259ddceb154961a62.jpg

My next job ;-)

Yep. Been a lot of delay but first should arrive mid next year.

The RJ's are on their last legs now and getting very expensive to operate so we already have a deal with Helvetic who fly Embraer 190s for us.

Yeah I was on one of the 190s a few weeks back, coming back from MAN of all places. better than that fokking Fokker they usually put on.

Are you not one of the LX Global guys that's going to be driving the 777s then?

Yeah I was on one of the 190s a few weeks back, coming back from MAN of all places. better than that fokking Fokker they usually put on.

Are you not one of the LX Global guys that's going to be driving the 777s then?

No I'm purely flying a whiteboard and a sim these days. But trained most of the Helvetic Embraer guys and the last 3 years worth of RJ guys. Will be doing all the Cseries training next.

I went to Basel quite a few times in the early 90s when the RJs went into service with Crossair. Did you know that you were the first airline to operate the Avro RJ (as opposed to its predecessor, the BAe 146). The first one was an RJ85 HB-IXF that was delivered in April 1993. That one's now with Malmo Aviation.

I'll get my anorak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.