One Hundred & Nintey two voted for Mark

cyberblue said:
gman07 said:
patience is one thing... it will always take time to turn a ship around even more so a team that hasnt won anything for ages...

But that was then... now i would probably say sack him... there is just saw much patience that can be invested and the last two matches really has me turning into a nay sayer... we soon have played half the league and the position we are in isnt flattering to say the least... but still i dont believe we will get relegated as so many think we will... we have to much quality in the team to get there after a full season... there are still 20 matches to be played remember...
Not to get relegated meens we have to win games ,if we cant beat the worst in the league who can we beat ?
that we lost today is not good at all... im totally gutted at the performance... lack of energy and confidence is so evident... but I also have seen enough of this team to know there is some wonderful players there... and no matter what anyone says we have had tons of unluck this autumn... way to many decisions have gone wrong... to many post out if you get my drift... individual errors has cost us plenty of points and we have been penalized for it in very harsh ways... what we need is some "luck" and get those post in goals instead to turn the tide... but we are fastly running out of time for it...

I've supported Hughes on this forum despite all the postings. After today I'm having grave misgivings. His team selections are unbelievable! Vassell and Benjani up front is a joke. Neither are even championship players. Ball plays instead of Garrido, whi I think has come onto a good game. Richards has totally lost the plot and seems to believe all the hype he got last season. Now he just strolls around usually totally out of position. Caceido scored a great goal the other night and yet starts on the bench.
I'm afraid I was wrong. Hughes has to go before he spends money in January. Probably his firdt buy will be Bellamy!

Gman,

I always enjoy reading your posts, your right about everything you say. Is it just me or are the majority of new posters on here the most pessamistic people on the planet.

What ever happened to backing the underdogs, oh i forgot, now that some foriegn billionaires own the club we should be challenging for the title ffs. The majority of people on here need to get real and show some support for a team, which is lets face is "makeshift" atm.

But was really has me turning to become a nay sayer is all the leaks about a squad in distress... a divided squad will not win many games since they dont play as a team... and even though many of hughes " signings" has been the best of our squad this autumn we havent had a good team feeling around City player for a long time now... to me it seems many are playing a individual game instead of fighting and playing for each other... many are playing in pars... like elano-robinho, ireland-benjani, etc and that for me is down to management... a good manager would get all these players to play for each other and get a good teamfeeling... like what Sven did last year... he got them to play for each other the whole autumn... then we all know what happened with the promised fundings that never was there and the interfering by Thaksin...

Hughes has to sit down and have a long process with himself how he can handle this situation because i think its new for him... and i dont buy the whole let hughes buy his squad... he should be able to do it with the players here... with additions of course... but alienating players from the team is not the way to go forward...

gman07 said:
But was really has me turning to become a nay sayer is all the leaks about a squad in distress... a divided squad will not win many games since they dont play as a team... and even though many of hughes " signings" has been the best of our squad this autumn we havent had a good team feeling around City player for a long time now... to me it seems many are playing a individual game instead of fighting and playing for each other... many are playing in pars... like elano-robinho, ireland-benjani, etc and that for me is down to management... a good manager would get all these players to play for each other and get a good teamfeeling... like what Sven did last year... he got them to play for each other the whole autumn... then we all know what happened with the promised fundings that never was there and the interfering by Thaksin...

Hughes has to sit down and have a long process with himself how he can handle this situation because i think its new for him... and i dont buy the whole let hughes buy his squad... he should be able to do it with the players here... with additions of course... but alienating players from the team is not the way to go forward...

True words. Enough said.

cyberblue said:
if we cant beat the worst in the league who can we beat ?
We beat Arsenal a few months back and lost to WBA today....we lost to wigan a few years ago when they were in div 2 and beat united for the first time in 13 years on the following saturday. Football is a very funny game lol (ok not that kind of funny!) and although its all looking shit at the moment, you can't rule out winning against any side, no matter how shit we are.

What really worries me is that we will probably get beaten by Notts Forest in the FA Cup next month and our season will be over before the new players get their feet under the table. You can forget the UEFA Cup, we ain't gonna beat the Danes here let alone over there. Unless Hughes changes completely and drops Vassell, Ball, Richards and Benjani and starts to motivate the rest, there is no hope for an early improvement. We will probably stay up but only by the skin of our teeth. As the man said, if we can't beat WBA then we really are at rock bottom.

pominoz said:
we are 9 points from 6th,with 20 games to go.ffs calm down.the mardarses and slackers will be gone by feb.

Then we'll just have the cloggers, triers and Mark Hughes.

Oh shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.