One of the Worst Premier League Seasons?

Malty

Seems it has been a terrible season generally. Can't think of a worse season of the top of my head.. even in the 90s the seasons was more entertaining.

Are you talking about City's season or the season generally?

The big hitters have all been disappointing but Spurs, Leicester, West Ham and Southampton have all been great to watch at times.

Edit: if it's about City then it's probably been the most underwhelming season

For the neutral i think it's been a good season. The so called big boys have been shown up for their hubris and the table reflects that.

The season with David James blowing hot and cold. Never had I felt as frustrated our games were determined by how on form he was. One day saviour the other culprit

The standard of the league has probably been the worst in memory. Leicester have won the league at a canter by playing some pretty basic kick and run football that normally would struggle to get you above 6th or 7th, but all the usual contenders have been absolutely woeful. Spurs have been alright and that's about it. The general standard of the league though has been absolutely terrible, considering the amount of money in the league it's been pretty embarrassing how badly everyone has played

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.