One of your best memories being a city fan ?

mct

mine was a quite few years ago ,at maine road, kinky was doing a signing and i took my boy he was 7,he had a city top on i sat him on the table and kinky signed the back of his shirt ,i took a photo and i was buzzin.

the bigest laugh was the misses washed the top, and guess what..

...yes it came out .

what your best memories being a blue ?

Me and my mates in the Kippax, 2-0 down to Blackburn at halftime. One lad's kid brother tagged along, a Rag. Laughing his head off at us. I bet him a £5 we would win 3-2 with Curle scoring the 3rd as a penalty.

That £5 bought a shit load of Baji's from Abdul's. Oh happy days!

It's got to be the gillingham game...on the way back when we were drivin down the motorway and saw coach after coach of city fans with 'Joe Royles Blue and White Army' and stopping for petrol and there literally being 10 other blues there just getting petrol singing. I was young at the time, but i still remember it well...and it was incredible. OR..one of my first real experiences of the Kippax, it was wednesday night game against Bolton; me n my dad parked at whalley range, walked to the ground through all the back streets; we won 2-0 and everyone in the kippax was singing 'FU*K OFF BACK TO BOLTON' which for a young lad was quite funny and 'cool'! Then the walk back to the car with all the atmosphere around the ground was just awesome!

wembley 99,stayed at the wembley hilton and all the players come back there after the game and we were on the piss with them for ages and with Bishop all night.Got Andy Morrisons boot,still got it and the ref and the linesmen were on the piss with us a certain Mr Mark Halsey,if anyone remembers reading the papers over the following days when the were sayin the ref had been bribed well it was us and we bribed him after the game fckin idiots but he was up for the crack fair play to him

my 21st birthday - 23 september 1989 - city 5 united 1 - best night round town ever

3-Star-1.jpg

This.

I think we should have a rule where the obvious ones can't be used, Wembley, the 5-1 etc.

I suppose one of my best memories would be the 3-1 against the scum, I think it was the second derby at our place. SWP scored a blinder in the final minutes, me and my Dad were jumping around like nutters, Keegan ran down the touchline screaming and shouting, claimed he did his back in doing so. I was out on the p!ss in Liverpool the night before, had a top time.

bluemoon27 said:
wembley 99,stayed at the wembley hilton and all the players come back there after the game and we were on the piss with them for ages and with Bishop all night.Got Andy Morrisons boot,still got it and the ref and the linesmen were on the piss with us a certain Mr Mark Halsey,if anyone remembers reading the papers over the following days when the were sayin the ref had been bribed well it was us and we bribed him after the game fckin idiots but he was up for the crack fair play to him

Didnt the G'ham chairman at the time want the game replayed as he had heard the ref had been on the piss with City fans after it and was seen singing Blue Moon!! Any truth in that mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.