one player

kenzie115 said:
Alonso has been the one player I've wanted us to sign since the takeover. We need a "quarter-back" and he fits the bill perfectly.
What makes you think he would leave Madrid to join us? Lets be realistic

turts said:
kenzie115 said:
Alonso has been the one player I've wanted us to sign since the takeover. We need a "quarter-back" and he fits the bill perfectly.
What makes you think he would leave Madrid to join us? Lets be realistic

Only way is if they do what they always have in the past - find a new flavour of the month at which point they discard excellent players (Van Der Vaart, Sneijder, so many others).

We should of went for Parker instead of Barry when we signed him. Parker is a classy player who was very unlucky at Chelsea as the players they had when he was there were Ballack , Lampard , Cole , Essien and I think Mikel those were all ahead of him at Chelsea. Sadly for Parker he is coming to the end going on 30 no value in going for him.

My 1 player would be Schweinsteiger he is what we are missing can play across the midfield has a wide range of passing and can score goals from midfield. Also I would even bring in James McCarthy from Wigan and let Mancini mould him into the new midfield play maker for the long term. We need forward passing players in midfield who will try a pass instead of looking for Silva to create the magic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.