one player

I'd love Modric or Sneider. Realistically I can't see their clubs letting them go. I'd settle for Hazard from Lille or Gotze from Dortmund. Unfortunatelly there aren't too many quality players in that position so we'd have to pay over the top again. Maybe we can offer Spurs Milner and Jo for Modric. Not sure they'd accept, but a nice little brown envelope for Arry and it should be sorted.

Essien, sneijder, pastore, or modric would be excellent getting forward in our system.

Why focus on old players. We should be looking at the best coming up!
Nuri Sahin, Xavier Pastore, Mario Goetz, Lewis Holtsby, Ever Banega, Arda Turan, Jovetic, Pjeranim, Gocouff, Ashkan Dejagah, Juan Mata, and the llist goes on and on!

K.Reeves right foot said:
for me get rid of Yaya, apart from very very occasional runs forward, he opffers nothing offensively. For the position he is attempting to play he has none of the attributes needed to play it.
We also need pace. And someone who can spray the ball around like Barry could do 5 years ago.
But first and foremoast get rid if Yaya.

For me Yaya's been a bit of a disappointment his body language at times says I cant be arsed to chase that. Hopefully he'll prove to be a decent signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.