One Small Gripe About The New Stand

IanBishopsHaircut

It's not a big thing...but in the SS lower now that the stand has been expanded there is a huge space to the rear which could be brilliantly utilised but is just an empty space

Surely they can stick another bar in there?

I know...you can say it's not been finished yet

But there was not even one of those fosters bottle bins they usually have...they would have made an absolute killing if one had been positioned there yesterday...seems a waste of space where they could be making money

The bars were a shambles at half time - it took me 25 minutes to get served a pint and that was only because a number of people gave up.

The bar I was at had 6 staff, only one of which ever appeared to have poured a pint before - I would hate to be their side of the bar with the lack of training they are clearly given.

I was surprised not to see a few more of those fosters pumps too, I think there will be improvements for the next home game to make it easier to get a drink.

Agree about the bar - need to get that sorted and there's actually no space at all at half time in the concourse

Also if there was an emergency it would take that long to get out

This issue wasn't just occuring in the new stand, it was also apparent in east stand level 1.
You can clearly see the people working here are young, possibly apprentices, on some occasions we were instructing staff -showing them how to pour a pint.
one friend bought a pint, and then was asked how much the price was by the staff member as they did not know.

I don't think it's the fault of the actual frontline staff, it's just evidence of how shit our education system is, how much it fails our young minds who often are given these low paid jobs.

Bar behind 201/202 was staffed by the usual set of kiddies straight out of school/college with zero apparent training

Whilst this can never work as a permanent sustainable solution, going for a pisspint on 38 minutes solves the problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.