One Small Gripe About The New Stand

Not a moan but I'm quite suprised how small the concourse on the new stand is, not really much room once the bar queue backs up because they didnt have enough staff on. Same with the bogs queuing right back to the wall. Be nice to keep warm in the winter though

It's far from party-pooping to suggest that the bars need sorting, it's a fact that the half-time experience if you want a beer is shite.

Maybe I'm being selfish here, but a football stadium BAR should just sell BEER. Beer, more beer and fuck all else. No crisps, Mars Bars or fucking sweets, just beer. I don't go the the pub to buy a bag of Starburst, so why the fuck are they behind a BAR when it's for serving BEER. And while you're at it, fuck the soft drinks off as well. Just serve beer. And serve it quickly & efficiently, with some semblance of organisation. Maybe get more than 4 staff members behind the bar to serve the hundreds of thirsty Blues who want a beer. Bars are for beers and beer drinkers.

Get it sorted.
Is it beer you want then?

It's far from party-pooping to suggest that the bars need sorting, it's a fact that the half-time experience if you want a beer is shite.

Maybe I'm being selfish here, but a football stadium BAR should just sell BEER. Beer, more beer and fuck all else. No crisps, Mars Bars or fucking sweets, just beer. I don't go the the pub to buy a bag of Starburst, so why the fuck are they behind a BAR when it's for serving BEER. And while you're at it, fuck the soft drinks off as well. Just serve beer. And serve it quickly & efficiently, with some semblance of organisation. Maybe get more than 4 staff members behind the bar to serve the hundreds of thirsty Blues who want a beer. Bars are for beers and beer drinkers.

Get it sorted.
Can there be cider as well as BEER please?

Some of us have to drive so soft drinks should be served as well.

What pisses me off is people getting hot drinks from the bars as this slows down everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.