One thing we are missing

That's above the shoulders now and I'm not talking the Liverpool snog.

If you have players with the ability to scare opponents with subtle words that won't get them chastised as racists or bigots etc it might work for enough time during a game to make an impression.

The days of heavy dangerous reckless tackles are over in so far as making an opponent shit himself is concerned.

Although some red cards are missed these days most sending offs are for fouls or dissent that wouldn't have blinked a refs eyelid years ago.

Wouldn't be surprised if the sin bin is introduced at some stage down the track.

You have to get inside their head in other ways.

I know there is more than one as in we need a keeper and 2 full backs but to me the main thing we are missing is a thug. It can be any out field player but we need a beast in the mould of that **** Keane or machrano,ramos even. Our kids along with Dave are getting kicked to fuck and they need protection. No good relying on the refs they are in on it. We need someone who will give it back. We are a lovely side to watch but we are too nice and too soft. We need a player that every other team fucking hate. Get one and we'll really be a top side.

Bring De Jong back,never replaced

The whole idea is a bit idiotic when we already have a player that has been sent off three times in his last six starts and a forward that has missed 7 games this season through violent conduct.

What's next? A thread suggesting we need to buy a speedy young forward?

its a basic requirement at any level. you kick our winger we kick you. we are far too soft. if the ref did their job we'd have no need but we all know they don't. in the meantime dave and co get twatted.

its a basic requirement at any level. you kick our winger we kick you. we are far too soft. if the ref did their job we'd have no need but we all know they don't. in the meantime dave and co get twatted.

Its good to look around a dressing room when you are playing and know you have a few warriors in there,at any level.

Don't need a designated thug to do that.

I agree with the many posters saying the ref's would not allow us to get away with that style of play in this era. If we had Jack Wilshere he would receive more red cards than Fernandinho. Sky would ensure his reckless challenges are played back to back. He hasn't got enough intelligence to control himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.