One thing we are missing

you are missing my point. we know we'll get a red, the player fouling jesus knows we'll get a red, but the thought that his season even career being over would make him think twice amount fouling our player in the first place.in business sense and ability sense people know they dare not fuck with city, we need that now displayed on the field of play.
I would be surprised if Pep or our owners would be looking for such a player. Thug's can damage a clubs good reputation. I suspect such intimidation is a thing of the past.

I think we need exactly that sort of player... I think Pep knows it too...... I don't think it is a coincidence that Fernandinho is getting red cards, Pep has told him to make a name for himself, get stuck in etc.

Is there anyone from the academy who would grow into that role? I have no idea who we could buy into that role

Keep moving it through our front 3 and the ref won't have a choice but to give a free kick. I bet the ref was gutted when Sterling got chopped down on Wednesday night.

On enforcers Fernandinho can give it out when he wants to, Yaya also has previous who remembers him choke slamming that anyoying little prick Lallanha in the league cup final last year when he was being petulant.

We don't need a thug we just need to get smart with it. If one of the opposition thinks the way to deal with our forwards is roughing them up then let the ref know about it. That doesn't mean the player has to roll around all over the place but the captain should at least be getting in the refs ear and letting him know he needs to do something about it. Too often this season we see when of our players get chopped down and then the rest are just walking into position for the free kick. We're too nice at times. Vinny never lets that shit happen. He straight over to the ref asking him wtf is going on.

This isn't the same as being a thug, what is being advocated here is somebody that goes looking to injure another player.
My bad, vinnie jones out of retirement?

On a serious note, dembele is possibly the most underrated midfielder in the prem, would love him at city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.