One/two more player(s)

Matt the Giant said:
I think our lefty wing is dangerously weak, and I'd like to see someone like Bernard come in. Granted, Jovetic will probably play from the left drifting inside, but we could use a player with explosive pace, like we have in Navas on the right.

What we saw on the left side of the pitch today, with Kolarov behind Sinclair is Championship quality, at best.

Would like to see both go tbh.

Mad 4 It said:
Matt the Giant said:
I think our lefty wing is dangerously weak, and I'd like to see someone like Bernard come in. Granted, Jovetic will probably play from the left drifting inside, but we could use a player with explosive pace, like we have in Navas on the right.

What we saw on the left side of the pitch today, with Kolarov behind Sinclair is Championship quality, at best.

Would like to see both go tbh.

Agree, Bernard would be good if we can persuade him even though he would not be a starter. We need to replace Kolarov with a young player who can come in for Clichy when needed.

We also seem to be after a Centre Half. Pepe has vast experience and would add 'steel' and shake things up at the back. We have been very sound defensively over past 3 season but maybe the management have seen something that they want to work on. Rumours that Lescott getting a contract extension seems to go against this view.

BlueDejong said:
alky313 said:
We have the following who could all start (excludes fringe players)

Dzeko, Aguero, Negredo
Jovetic, Nasri, Silva, Navas
Yaya, Fern, Gaz Baz, Javi, Rodwell
Clichy, Kolarov
Zabaleta, Richards
Kompany
Lescott, Nastasic

Hart

We need another CB, maybe a winger and maybe another striker. But we will only get two (maybe only one.)
Why will we only get two because the papers say so?.if we need players we will sign them.
Another striker ? No, no. too much
<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:39 pm --<br /><br />
BlueDejong said:
alky313 said:

Dzeko, Aguero, Negredo
Clichy, Kolarov
Zabaleta, Richards
Kompany
Lescott, Nastasic

Hart

We need another CB, maybe a winger and maybe another striker. But we will only get two (maybe only one.)
Why will we only get two because the papers say so?.if we need players we will sign them.
Another striker ? No, no. too much

alky313 said:

Dzeko, Aguero, Negredo
Clichy, Kolarov
Zabaleta, Richards
Kompany
Lescott, Nastasic

Hart

ANOTHER STRIKER LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

PapiChulo said:
alky313 said:

Dzeko, Aguero, Negredo
Clichy, Kolarov
Zabaleta, Richards
Kompany
Lescott, Nastasic

Hart

ANOTHER STRIKER LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

But no it wasn't that funny lol

We already have enough strikers. A left winger is a possibility however we'll need to let go of Sinclair for that to happen. An LB if (when?) Kolarov leaves would also be needed. Right now we should be looking into CBs though, unless MP is looking to use Garcia there...

Why are we not in for Mata? Rumours that chelsea were using him as a part exchange for wazza - i'd take him over isco anyday and he can play down the left which is something everyone seems to be pointing at

(i'd have started Mata as it's own post but just like snowden i have no rights!)

Keep reading if kola leaves we'll need a left back. I'm not so sure the management will see it that way. We have Zab who can play on the left and also Lescott could in an emergency play LB. so assuming we get another CB we might not replace kola.

Mad 4 It said:
Keep reading if kola leaves we'll need a left back. I'm not so sure the management will see it that way. We have Zab who can play on the left and also Lescott could in an emergency play LB. so assuming we get another CB we might not replace kola.
Lescott is a terrible left back IMHO, he is slow, clumsy and poor going forward as he can't cross. He can defend, although if he gets forward, there would be a good chance that he wouldn't get back in time.

Zabaleta is quite good there but what happens if we get another injury, to Richards or Zabba? We are then forced to put Nasti or Joleon at left back.

We need two players in each position, 2 at left back and 2 at right back. And FWIW I reckon Kolrov is staying.

I think we still need a versatile defender. Not Pepe, there are so many good defenders out there. People should stop naming Pepe like he's the only choice because that's who the papers link us with.

Now depending on how the market goes after this, if we can shift some weight like Sinclair and Garcia, it would be good to get a up and coming holding midfielder. Maybe even a better winger than Sinclair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.