One/two more player(s)

daxman said:
Kolarov, Yes! Garcia, NO! Seeriously Fantasy, I promise you a different Garcia this season. This is a very talented player who had a poor season.

Ok,i honestly dont know what makes you think he'll suddenly transform into a butterfly but i'll trust your judgement and reserve any more of mine.

lancs blue said:
We need to lose a couple of players too, at present we have two surplus players re the CL A-list squad even without the suggested purchase of Salvio and another defender.

Sinclair is an obvious candidate to move on, and probably one of Barry or Garcia but not both and if Salvio is signed Milner's place looks under threat.

GK: Hart, Pantilimon, Wright

DEF: Zabaleta, Richards, Kompany, Nastasic, Lescott, Clichy, Kolarov

DEF MID: Yaya, Fernandinho, Barry, Rodwell, Garcia

ATT MID: Navas, Silva, Nasri, Sinclair, Jovetic, Milner

STRIKERS: Aguero, Dzeko, Negredo

That's 24 players but only 22 can be named in the A-list as Richards is the only club-trained player so the other 3 club-trained places are left vacant.

The likes of Guidetti, Johansen, Suarez etc can all be named in the B-List as they fall within the U-21 cut-off date. Boyata would be another club-trained player for the A-list but I'm not sure he's part of Pelle's plans.
Can't Barry and Rodwell come under home grown as they were at English clubs for 3+ years or something?

Aren't nasty and jack underage so we get them on the list without taking up space?<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:08 pm --<br /><br />Aren't nasty and jack underage so we get them on the list without taking up space?

quiet_riot said:
lancs blue said:
We need to lose a couple of players too, at present we have two surplus players re the CL A-list squad even without the suggested purchase of Salvio and another defender.

Sinclair is an obvious candidate to move on, and probably one of Barry or Garcia but not both and if Salvio is signed Milner's place looks under threat.

GK: Hart, Pantilimon, Wright

DEF: Zabaleta, Richards, Kompany, Nastasic, Lescott, Clichy, Kolarov

DEF MID: Yaya, Fernandinho, Barry, Rodwell, Garcia

ATT MID: Navas, Silva, Nasri, Sinclair, Jovetic, Milner

STRIKERS: Aguero, Dzeko, Negredo

That's 24 players but only 22 can be named in the A-list as Richards is the only club-trained player so the other 3 club-trained places are left vacant.

The likes of Guidetti, Johansen, Suarez etc can all be named in the B-List as they fall within the U-21 cut-off date. Boyata would be another club-trained player for the A-list but I'm not sure he's part of Pelle's plans.
Can't Barry and Rodwell come under home grown as they were at English clubs for 3+ years or something?

They're not "club-trained" though, and in the CL A-list there are 4 places exclusively for that category so we can only name a maximum of 21 players that aren't club-trained.

Blue Shield said:
Aren't nasty and jack underage so we get them on the list without taking up space?

Neither player has been with us long enough to be named in the U-21 list. (2 years minimum)

another experience CB like Pepe. we sucks so bad in UCL, even Kompany bottled it. yes, in EPL we have the best clean-sheet (goal against) record, but in UCL it's showed that our defender is naive and inexperience.

i'd like to see Kolarov to be transferred and get new LB. in a paper his position supposed to be LB, but in the field he play like he was a left winger. i love his freekick, but he has no dicipline for a Left Back. btw i think Kolarov will go nowhere this season.

another skillful winger bring no harm to City. Sinclair apparently are only suitable for midtable team. i'd love Di Maria, but don't know if he is available.

our weak link is on the left side. if sinclair and kolarov playing together, we are doomed.

capiloton said:
another experience CB like Pepe. we sucks so bad in UCL, even Kompany bottled it.

i'd like to see Kolarov to be transferred and get new LB. in a paper his position supposed to be LB, but in the field he play like he was a left winger. i love his freekick, but he has no dicipline for a Left Back. btw i think Kolarov will go nowhere this season.

another skillful winger bring no harm to City. Sinclair apparently are only suitable for midtable team. i'd love Di Maria, but don't know if he is available.
I agree, I would like too see Di Maria join.

capiloton said:
another experience CB like Pepe. we sucks so bad in UCL, even Kompany bottled it. yes, in EPL we have the best clean-sheet (goal against) record, but in UCL it's showed that our defender is naive and inexperience.

our weak link is on the left side. if sinclair and kolarov playing together, we are doomed.
Definitely agree with you on those, but somehow I feel that not all of these will happen sadly, perhaps we can't spend that much in one window and too much chopping and changing. Kolarov seems to be a good contributor to dressing room spirit but at the very least I would like to see Sinclair leave and another CB brought in ( can't go into the season with just 3 good CBs). Not really sure who we could bring in to replace Kolarov and still be happy playing second fiddle to Clichy. Getting a left winger for me is a luxury considering we already have Jovetic and Nasri.

Hands up how many people who are suggesting we buy more players have also commented that we should give youth a chance.... Come on now, you in the corner, put your hand up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.