Online grocery shopping delivery slots

Been managing to get a tesco delivery each week have been filling my basket with random goods saving it then just keep going back and grabbing a slot 3 weeks hence as they become available edit basket 2 days before for what I really want. As I am buying for ourselves my elderly parents both mid 80's and the missus' mum again mid 80's the biggest issue has been the limits on numbers you can get of any item but managing with top ups from the Co Op.

Last edited:
Just a heads up I managed to get a home delivery on the governments vulnerable list, Tesco delivered today got fresh chicken fish vegetables etc due to my illnesses. Really annoyed the longest sell by date is tomorrow so £70 of shopping and most I won’t be able to eat they are exploiting this as they know you can’t get to the shop so they know they can give you the stuff that’s due to be disposed of, utter fucking twats

Just a heads up I managed to get a home delivery on the governments vulnerable list, Tesco delivered today got fresh chicken fish vegetables etc due to my illnesses. Really annoyed the longest sell by date is tomorrow so £70 of shopping and most I won’t be able to eat they are exploiting this as they know you can’t get to the shop so they know they can give you the stuff that’s due to be disposed of, utter fucking twats
@Indaparkside how are you doing?

I know this isnt possible for a lot of people but I have found that it is 'marginally' easier to get a click and collect slot at our local Asda. The delivery ones go in seconds after going live. The click and collect ones are there for a couple of minutes.

Update phoned Tesco they told me they’d reimburse all my fresh stuff and to keep dispose of what I’ve got result

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.