only 18K season tickets sold

Matty said:
bumbles said:
i realise that this scenario has been played out in your wet dreams...but lets get back to reality eh?

The constant myth that United fans are gloryhunting fair weather fans doesnt hold water...for 47 of the last 55 season United have had the highest averager attendance..even the 26years with only "Minor" trophies

and morre recently when Chelsea won the PL and we didnt , not to mention the loss of major players, major sponsorships, and poor CL displays...did the fans turn away then ..no ..

so you keep dreaming about the demise of United..and your disppointment will be never ending .

I love the way you think THAT is an example of "hard times", ooh you only finsihed 2nd/3rd in the league, Vodafone decided to dump you, you only made the first knockout round of the Champion's League. Boo fucking hoo. Your fans have no idea how to cope with real defeat, with real struggles. Success is cyclical, Liverpool spent 15 years or so being the biggest team in English football, and one of the biggest in the World. They haven't won the league title for two decades. United have been the biggest English side, and one of Europes biggest sides, for the past two decades, and now it's entirely possible the Glazers have ended that with their financial raping of the club. United fans, tens of thousands of them at the very least, are entirely unequipt to cope with this scenario, they've never experienced anything like it. Some will hang around, will 75k be their for every home game? No. You will lose fans, large numbers of fans. People won't be flying in from Ireland/Norway/wherever to watch you struggle in matches season after season and finish mid-table.

26 years of winning only 'minor' trophies! Hahahahah! They've really got no idea have they? They've never had a period of more than a season or two without being involved in challenging for everything & even then they had all the press doing their pre season advertising for them saying 'Utd are going to win this that & the other'. Easy to get their sheep to turn up on the strength of that. It used to drive the scousers mental how Utd 'won' the league every season before a ball was kicked.

Can't wait to see these wankers get a dose of reality, they won't know what's hit them.

right Im back where was I ...oh yes I remember..

lets look at this from your perspective ...I would question that with all the hullabollu over your club , new players , the money etc..adn the clamour for a bigger stadium ..and the end of the wait for silverware..

not to mention your view that city fans alone are loyal and everyone else who has had success is purely a johnny come lately..

why did you only sell 26k for a cup game last season

why were games unsold even for £5/£10 tickets

why on the last game of the seaosn you didnt sell out ..

strange ...or by your description , anyone who turns up WHEN you win something then they should be classed as gloryhunters?

bumbles said:

lets look at this from your perspective ...I would question that with all the hullabollu over your club , new players , the money etc..adn the clamour for a bigger stadium ..and the end of the wait for silverware..

not to mention your view that city fans alone are loyal and everyone else who has had success is purely a johnny come lately..

strange ...or by your description , anyone who turns up WHEN you win something then they should be classed as gloryhunters?

Why are you even on here?

why indeed...but I have a small amount of time some days ...and its good to put an alternative version of your Pravda..

and I abide by the rules..

bumbles said:

Don't you find it odd that despite all the "glory," the self-proclaimed "biggest club in the world" STILL couldn't see off 'ickle Citeh,despite them being in division 2?

What does that say really say to you about YOUR club?
Surely it's an obvious choice to support yoonited...isn't it?

I'll bet you don't have a clue what I'm on about.You can't.And that's the whole point.

Is it because you have such a small amount of time that you only reply to certain points or is it because that makes it easier to respond and ignore facts if they dont fit with your overall point.

If you want to get into the attendance arguments.

Why did you club artificially inflate the attendance figures for some matches last season by using presold tickets to count the attendance as oppose to people through the gate.

Why does your club(unlawfully ) force its patrons to buy tickets they might not require

In response to your questions:

We sold 26k for a cup game last season because it was against fulham on a wednesday night and we dont force people to buy tickets if they dont want them. I seem to recall the attendance was 50k for one of your games and it was commented that 50k was generous i think the quote was quite alot of fans must be dressed as red seats.

for answers to 2 and 3 see response 1

"Why did you club artificially inflate the attendance figures for some matches last season by using presold tickets to count the attendance as oppose to people through the gate."

Any chance of a link for that please.

Fek me-are redcafe not paying the server bills or something this month?

This place needs fumigating!!!!

Guess the 16 year old members of the rag "cyber firm" are out in force again now exams are over,meeting up in yet another "daring" raid on Bluemoon to boast about when they start that IT course at college...

mancboy123 said:
Is it because you have such a small amount of time that you only reply to certain points or is it because that makes it easier to respond and ignore facts if they dont fit with your overall point.

If you want to get into the attendance arguments.

Why did you club artificially inflate the attendance figures for some matches last season by using presold tickets to count the attendance as oppose to people through the gate.

Why does your club(unlawfully ) force its patrons to buy tickets they might not require

In response to your questions:

We sold 26k for a cup game last season because it was against fulham on a wednesday night and we dont force people to buy tickets if they dont want them. I seem to recall the attendance was 50k for one of your games and it was commented that 50k was generous i think the quote was quite alot of fans must be dressed as red seats.

for answers to 2 and 3 see response 1

Ok Lets deal with the first point ...I havea small amount of time..I dont the vast amount of time like some posters, night and day ...and besides, your claim

"makes it easier to respond and ignore facts if they dont fit with your overall point"
is spurious , because when it comes to city fans talking about united, facts dont come inot it...its half truth s and myths passed down by one bertie to the next..

but I digress.

Your issue about inflated attendance figues...your proof is ..I am not disputing it either way , just looking for the evidence to support your claim.

the issue about comulsory cup scheme tickets being " unlawful"...it was dropped two seasons ago ...again a case of percpetion by city fans over reality , but dont beat yourself up about thsi , its obviuos I will know more about my club , in the same way you would probably know more about your club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.