only 18K season tickets sold

"FFS! is it a protest or not? Thick red scummy twats, they can't even do a good protest, without fucking it up!"

I think the opening post about only 18k ST sales contracidcts your point.

we are quite good at protest..rememebr the defeat of Murdoch in 98 ...unlike both you are the scouscer we didnt hawk ourselves around the globe looking for a buyer just so we could buy players....but that point is probably beyond you .
"

bumbles said:
RBmk2 said:
Or help totally fuck up the future of the club you built in your own image-due to personal greed and arrogance over an argument about a racehorse?

Oh the irony,eh?

you will get no argument form me about that ..SAF made a series of bad choices...fortunately he was'nt wanted as a war criminal

Neither was Dr T dickhead.

Google it and look.

hoot said:
glen quagmire said:
Then surely, you would not BUY a shirt, swelling the coffers of the OWNERS then?

FFS! is it a protest or not? Thick red scummy twats, they can't even do a good protest, without fucking it up!
A protest is still a protest no matter what.

Ok then, i am going to get some chips from the chippy, in protest to them putting up the price of chip barms!

glen quagmire said:
hoot said:
A protest is still a protest no matter what.

Ok then, i am going to get some chips from the chippy, in protest to them putting up the price of chip barms!

remind me again what the title to the OP is?...ermm

bumbles said:
"FFS! is it a protest or not? Thick red scummy twats, they can't even do a good protest, without fucking it up!"

we are quite good at protest..rememebr the defeat of Murdoch in 98 ...unlike both you are the scouscer we didnt hawk ourselves around the globe looking for a buyer just so we could buy players....but that point is probably beyond you .
"

Did you type that with your eyes shut or have you got 6 fingers?

Has school broken up already? Stay back for extra spelling lessons.

bumbles said:

"

Sorry to break this to you mate but you're hardly in a position to lecture anyone regarding takeovers....your board was warned about the Glazer intentions months beforehand and still did nothing....and you know as well as anyone that in today's market you are up to your necks in it if you don't find a buyer soon with more money than sense.

And in true rag style-to try and pretend that you lot some how did it all "the right way" is just typically deluded bollocks.
You've been bankrolled in the past and bailed out of the financial and logistical shit..not least by us....so don't get all self-righteous and "high and mighty" about us bein "hawked around".....
and who were the ones who sold their souls to the PLC to get the cash for Fergie's spending sprees?Who were the ones spending £30million on Ferdinand 8 YEARS ago...a player who cost Leeds £12 million the season before.......??????
It's a game YOU LOT created long before we got there mucker...we've just upped the ante,and your squirming inside-hence you being here and leaving your little digs under the veil of "banter."

I hope,to use an old army phrase we "stick it in and twist it" wherever we can.Tevez was just the start.
We now effectively control the players you're going to sign.Like the millioanire at a car boot sale,we just wait till you've bid then we bid higher.Not to buy,just to make you pay more.
Like we did with Berbatov.

Enjoy.....

And hey....-like the Billy Joel song goes..."we didn't start the fire..."

[/quote="RBmk2]

Sorry to break this to you mate but you're hardly in a position to lecture anyone regarding takeovers....your board was warned about the Glazer intentions months beforehand and still did nothing....and you know as well as anyone that in today's market you are up to your necks in it if you don't find a buyer soon with more money than sense.

And in true rag style-to try and pretend that you lot some how did it all "the right way" is just typically deluded bollocks.
You've been bankrolled in the past and bailed out of the financial and logistical shit..not least by us....so don't get all self-righteous and "high and mighty" about us bein "hawked around".....
and who were the ones who sold their souls to the PLC to get the cash for Fergie's spending sprees?Who were the ones spending £30million on Ferdinand 8 YEARS ago...a player who cost Leeds £12 million the season before.......??????
It's a game YOU LOT created long before we got there mucker...we've just upped the ante,and your squirming inside-hence you being here and leaving your little digs under the veil of "banter."

I hope,to use an old army phrase we "stick it in and twist it" wherever we can.Tevez was just the start.
We now effectively control the players you're going to sign.Like the millioanire at a car boot sale,we just wait till you've bid then we bid higher.Not to buy,just to make you pay more.
Like we did with Berbatov.

Enjoy.....

[/quote]

Absolutely brilliant post mate.

RBmk2 said:
bumbles said:

"

We now effectively control the players you're going to sign.Like the millioanire at a car boot sale,we just wait till you've bid then we bid higher.Not to buy,just to make you pay more.Like we did with Berbatov.

Enjoy.....

Its attitudes like this that will make City more hated than ManU from opposing fans. Some one also said the same in the Torres thread "We should just bid high for him, not to buy him but to make Chelsea pay more". City will become the most hated club with crap like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.