Only 5 hours to loan/sell Bridge Bellamy and Onuoha

Re: Only 48 hours to loan/sell Bridge Bellamy and Onuoha

BlueSinclair said:
alera said:
Is there anyone a bigger twat than Bellamy in world football ?

Liverpool offer him a place in their squad, regular football and to pay all his wages and he is willing to shit round and do nothing if we won't pay off his contract in full so he can double his money. What a piece of shit don't cave in city but I won't hold my breathe with the way we are handling player sales.

It may seem a little bit petty, but it is FAR from being as petty as the treatment he has got here at city. Although I want him sold and gone forever, I do understand why he wants to sit around and be a pain and take the money. He must feel a lot of hate towards the club, and its pretty much our own fault. Why we are treating these players like this, and not including them, is just absolutely disgraceful.

No matter what they have done, they are part of city, and should be at least be allowed to train with the team, even though they won't be used in the first team. My love for city has taken a hit, we are getting bigger, and shit like this happens. This better not continue.

-- Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:37 pm --

alera said:
Have a read of his interview on the MEN website. He is the one that said when he showed back up for training he didnt even have a locker at city anymore.

What? How are clubs allowed to do this? How the fuck? What the hell has happened to this club? That is absolutely outrageous, and I don't think it has happened before, not on this grand scale. If this is what city will do to get success, I'd rather we stay successless, than treat people that way. Fucking hell I'm shocked.

I think this is more to your fancy, dickhead:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAc8JooS3MY[/youtube]

Re: Only 24 hours to loan/sell Bridge Bellamy and Onuoha

He really needs to wipe his fanny. I've never seen such a hissy fit on here. I'm surprised he didn't add "won't somebody think of the children!"

SWP's back said:
He really needs to wipe his fanny. I've never seen such a hissy fit on here. I'm surprised he didn't add "won't somebody think of the children!"

Agreed. Btw, I can see that "Wipe your fanny" comment catching on Bluemoon style, 3rd time I've seen that today...

Seosa said:
SWP's back said:

Agreed. Btw, I can see that "Wipe your fanny" comment catching on Bluemoon style, 3rd time I've seen that today...
3rd time I've written it today!

SWP's back said:
Seosa said:
SWP's back said:

3rd time I've written it today!

Typical, :P

Surely both will go

Lots of money to spend on bellemy otherwise.

Re: Only 48 hours to loan/sell Bridge Bellamy and Onuoha

BlueSinclair said:
alera said:
Is there anyone a bigger twat than Bellamy in world football ?

Liverpool offer him a place in their squad, regular football and to pay all his wages and he is willing to shit round and do nothing if we won't pay off his contract in full so he can double his money. What a piece of shit don't cave in city but I won't hold my breathe with the way we are handling player sales.

It may seem a little bit petty, but it is FAR from being as petty as the treatment he has got here at city. Although I want him sold and gone forever, I do understand why he wants to sit around and be a pain and take the money. He must feel a lot of hate towards the club, and its pretty much our own fault. Why we are treating these players like this, and not including them, is just absolutely disgraceful.

No matter what they have done, they are part of city, and should be at least be allowed to train with the team, even though they won't be used in the first team. My love for city has taken a hit, we are getting bigger, and shit like this happens. This better not continue.

-- Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:37 pm --

alera said:
Have a read of his interview on the MEN website. He is the one that said when he showed back up for training he didnt even have a locker at city anymore.

What? How are clubs allowed to do this? How the fuck? What the hell has happened to this club? That is absolutely outrageous, and I don't think it has happened before, not on this grand scale. If this is what city will do to get success, I'd rather we stay successless, than treat people that way. Fucking hell I'm shocked.

What has happened to this club?

Hmm let me think...

As for your absurdly rose tinted view of the way we used to treat players in the past, I suggest you read Paul Lake's autobiography. A player who was treated much worse than Bellamy and deserved much, much more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.