Only 5 hours to loan/sell Bridge Bellamy and Onuoha

Re: Only 24 hours to loan/sell Bridge Bellamy and Onuoha

Spurs in talks for Cahill. If they sign him Bolton will buy nedum is the rumour for circa 3.5 million.

I am thinking bridge stays and gets no squad number. Same Bellamy as he has made it clear to the press he is staying and doing nothing for a year unless we pay up his wages in full and give him a free. Think swp will go to qpr or Bolton in a permanent deal.

Blue Sinclair you are fucking mental, you are defending Bellamy whom has been a distruption to the dressing room for Mancini, if you managed a company with a member of staff who did his all to see you fail because you took the job from his mate what would you do, keep him?

We let Bellamy go to cardiff last season and paid the majority of his wages he has had the opportunity to play first team football for a good side and he would sooner sit on his contract ala danny mills.

swp29 Shaun W-Phillips
Looks like I'm gone 
Posted just now from his Twitter.

Shame to see him go as he is one of the players of the 5 "exiled" that can still help us but good luck to him and i hope he has a nice finish to his career and comes back one day in a CITC role or similar :)

Remember Liverpool have agreed to match his city wages. So this is pure greed and arrogance on bellends part. The guy is a twat . He has been at every club he ever played for. But some people on here still defend him.

So it's SWP to QPR?
Nedum to BWFC?
Bellamy selling the Big Issue on Deansgate?
And... Bridge is joining the Saturday's?

Oh and Rocky is joining the Betis medical department.

Looks like bellamy is planing on staying, not playing any football and trying to take us to court for constructive dismissal.

Lol. I really wanted to see him go to spurs as well. The amount of trouble he would cause with badabayor and vdv in their dressing room would be untrue.

Re: Only 48 hours to loan/sell Bridge Bellamy and Onuoha

BlueSinclair said:
alera said:
Is there anyone a bigger twat than Bellamy in world football ?

Liverpool offer him a place in their squad, regular football and to pay all his wages and he is willing to shit round and do nothing if we won't pay off his contract in full so he can double his money. What a piece of shit don't cave in city but I won't hold my breathe with the way we are handling player sales.

It may seem a little bit petty, but it is FAR from being as petty as the treatment he has got here at city. Although I want him sold and gone forever, I do understand why he wants to sit around and be a pain and take the money. He must feel a lot of hate towards the club, and its pretty much our own fault. Why we are treating these players like this, and not including them, is just absolutely disgraceful.

No matter what they have done, they are part of city, and should be at least be allowed to train with the team, even though they won't be used in the first team. My love for city has taken a hit, we are getting bigger, and shit like this happens. This better not continue.

-- Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:37 pm --

alera said:
Have a read of his interview on the MEN website. He is the one that said when he showed back up for training he didnt even have a locker at city anymore.

What? How are clubs allowed to do this? How the fuck? What the hell has happened to this club? That is absolutely outrageous, and I don't think it has happened before, not on this grand scale. If this is what city will do to get success, I'd rather we stay successless, than treat people that way. Fucking hell I'm shocked.
Sometimes its hard to get rid of players and you have to tell them feck off. For us Almunia has refused to go anywhere. he signed a 4 year deal on 50k 3 years ago and a year ago he lost his place and is now fourth choice. The club told him in january you are not part of our plans and you need to move. he turned down any club that came in for him and is basically saying im gonna see oout my contract.

As far bellamy goes, i dont feel sorry for him at all. if its true he's on 95k a week, he should thank City for paying him money no other club would. Now he knows he has not been part of their plans for a year and now they have offered him the freedom to go wherever he he wants, somthing no club would offer him. Its clear at this point in his career he's already thinking of his days after football and dont wanna let this money go.

ps: no one mentions sundays results please

If (God forbid) it comes to it would anyone else be happy if we just released Bellamy/Bridge?

Nedum is different, but those 2 ^ are utterly useless.

I never liked Bridge not even when he first came and as for Bellamy he's been trouble since the minute Mancini walked in.

I have more trust in Mancini than I have in Hughes/Bellamy. Hopefully if it comes to it the club will do the right thing and just release the pair of them, not loans, because they are absolutely not good enough for City.

Eh I kinda have a soft spot for all the exiled guys..

How could you not like Bridgey? Seems like a good dude, not his fault and i'm sure he would have it another way.

Ned is a blue and I'm sad him and Mancini couldn't reconcile

Bellars is a warrior, but much too arrogant for what Bob needs.

SWP.... f'in legend. Always my original and fav. city player.

I guess Bellamy is taking a punt. He knows City and Mancini want rid of as he is a negative influence on the team/club. I reckon he believes that if he holds out to near the death of this transfer window, no loan move, no free transfer, as he indeed has City will make him a free agent at close of the transfer window just to finally get shot of him.

They will have to pay his wages for his remaining year in letting him go as a free agent (he then has until Friday to get signed up to another club, probably already sorted) and hey ho double wages and a decent signing on fee.

A cold calculating mercenary, not a victim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.