Only 5 hours to loan/sell Bridge Bellamy and Onuoha

Re: Only 24 hours to loan/sell Bridge Bellamy and Onuoha

Why make Bellamy a free agent. If we need to pay him for a year - just pay him and let him sit on his arse. I wouldn't pay him off and then let him earn (or play) elsewhere.

nmc said:
Why make Bellamy a free agent. If we need to pay him for a year - just pay him and let him sit on his arse. I wouldn't pay him off and then let him earn (or play) elsewhere.

Agreed. By the time the year is up he'll be finished I reckon. A year gone by with no competitive action and probably still injury prone. Doubt many would touch him certainly not at the wages he expects. I cannot understand why he didn't go to Liverpool when they apparently agreed to meet his wages. He could have gone and played football which is what he says he wants to do. Doesn't look like it to me.

"The Editor: More news from QPR and Sky Sports News are reporting that Rangers are in talks with Craig Bellamy over a possible move to Loftus Road. More on this as we get it. Follow me on Twitter through Deadline Day - @skysportswebed"

Just been posted on the skysports website transfer section. Interesting.

according to beeb, QPR in talks with Bellamy. also supposedly interested in SWP and Onouha, maybe they have had a special offer,
buy 3 and get 1 free ...
throw in Bridge :-)

markblue said:
according to beeb, QPR in talks with Bellamy. also supposedly interested in SWP and Onouha, maybe they have had a special offer,
buy 3 and get 1 free ...
throw in Bridge :-)

Let it be!

bellemy and barton in the same dressing room..warnock could be a busy man

I can see QPR doing well with SWP and Bellamy, plus its better for us that he isn't joining the Yids. It was said on SSN about 5 mins ago that the Bridge situation isn't looking up, but there's time yet....

If Shaun, Barton and Bellamy go to Queens Park Rangers then I envisage them staying up albeit in the lower half of the table. In them players there are goals. I can imagine Taarabt and Barton forming quite a good partnership in midfield, arguebly superior to the Nolan and Barton partnership he enjoyed at Newcastle United.

I wish Shaun well. He scored some memorable goals and gave his all for the club. I cannot imagine where we would be if it was not for the £21,000,000 fee we received for him from Chelsea at the time. I hope he receives a great response from the terraces when he returns as a Queens Park Rangers player.

Bellamy, less so. I think he has not done himself any favours in terms of his attitude toward Mancini and we have to back the manager in these circumstances. I will be happy to see him leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.