Only City still undefeated after 15 games (this PL season)

Re: Only City still undefeated after 11 games

We could be undefeated all season and not win the league. To be honest it's not hat much of an important thing. Accumulation of points is the most important thing.

Pam said:
And the pundits can bleat all they want about the defence but has anyone conceded fewer goals this season? I think not.

Wow, I did not realise that. It doesn't really fit wit the narrative so far this season. I can't wait till we start attacking and defending well.

After checking we are currently tied with Stoke City for best defensive record, being 10 goals conceded.

2ND best start to season ever , keep the faith folks , wee's er going places

Darkhorse said:
Pam said:
And the pundits can bleat all they want about the defence but has anyone conceded fewer goals this season? I think not.

Wow, I did not realise that. It doesn't really fit wit the narrative so far this season. I can't wait till we start attacking and defending well.

After checking we are currently tied with Stoke City for best defensive record, being 10 goals conceded.

How the hell..I could've swore it would be worse but I guess the other teams are letting even more goals through. Pretty nice

Pam said:
less goals than any other team in England or Scotland - only 10 against - amazing!

apart from Stoke

But, but, but the pundits, they all keep saying it, we've got to ditch this zonal malarky, it just doesn't work. That's why we've conceded 15 billion squillion gujillion goals already this season.

It'll never work having Johnny Foreigner at the helm.

Re: Only City still undefeated after 12 games

Can we go the whole season undefeated?
A ridiculous fantasy OR a possible achievement?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.