Only City still undefeated after 15 games (this PL season)

Re: Only City still undefeated after 10 games

If we can stay unbeaten by 20 games we will win the title easily, Clelsea and thescum will drop plenty of points by then.

de niro said:
Undefeated and nowhere near our top form, bodes well. Time to crank it up a bit now though.
Starting today. Was a bit pessimistic yesterday but got a feeling we will win convincingly today. Looks like it might be a nice day, nice early kick off to boot.
Go at them from the off and shock the cunts.

Pigeonho said:
de niro said:
Undefeated and nowhere near our top form, bodes well. Time to crank it up a bit now though.
Starting today. Was a bit pessimistic yesterday but got a feeling we will win convincingly today. Looks like it might be a nice day, nice early kick off to boot.
Go at them from the off and shock the *****.

Think that's the key "Go at them from the off" if we start in slow motion it's going to be a long game where we come back and nick it in the 90th min ;-/ as been the case with a lot of our games recently, usually makes the last 10 mins exciting...

Unbeaten? Only English team? Sitting in third with a game in hand to go 2 points behind the greatest team/manager's team in the world?

Or club in crisis, in fighting etc.

I know which paragraph my money is on.

Bit of tempo today and a good 3 points will do for me, a bit of swagger will click into our perfomances shortly.

Mikecini said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Chippy_boy said:
I'd go with the lower end of that range.

If you look at last season, 89 points won it and there was a huge gap between 2nd and 3rd with the 3rd placed club 19 points back on 70.

There's no way the points will be so hogged by the top 2 this season. I expect Chelsea, them and us all to be pretty close and also not so much of a gap back to Arsenal, Spurs and the rest.

Agree but it is slightly more reliable than just coming out with 80-85 points will win the league.

Who fucking knows? The only think that tell me we might struggle is down to what I see with my eyes.

We are not the same team as last season and unless we suddenly start playing again we will be found out in the next month by better sides than we have faced so far.

On current form after 11 games rags are on target for 93

And if they had drawn today, using your method they would finish with a total of 86.

Just pointing out that averages multiplied swing greatly.

Apologies.

Think it might go today. Got a feeling.(man up FFSS jrb)

Let's see.

cvetan said:
If we can stay unbeaten by 20 games we will win the title easily, Clelsea and thescum will drop plenty of points by then.
Where's the logic in that? we would probably drop points as well.

If we win the remaining 27 games, think we'll be in with a shout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.