only connect and university challenge

urban genie

Does anyone else tune into these every monday on BBC2?
I do even tough I can admit I have no fucking clue of half the answers?

I get dead proud if I can get a few connections, do the wall and answer the missing vowels round on OC

Then just randomly shout out any old answer on UC hoping to get one right.

Does anyone else tune into these every monday on BBC2?
I do even tough I can admit I have no fucking clue of half the answers?

I get dead proud if I I can get a few connections, do the wall and answer the missing vowels round on OC

Then just randomly shout out any old answer on UC hoping to get one right.

More like, dead proud over Victoria Coren-Mitchell ;-)

I watched UC a few years ago. I was cocky because I’d had a good run on Eggheads(on just before it) - me and Mrs Hef were well out of our depths. We could hardly understand the questions, I don’t think we lasted 15 minutes

Only Connect is top. Only seen it a few times but I like it, even though I struggle I have an idea of what is going on and got a couple of the questions/connections right

Both get over 2 millon each viewers per week apparently and in the top 4 most viewed bbc2 shows

I know she's popular with some on here, but I think she's bloody annoying.

vcmglasses.gif

Imo UC questions aren’t as difficult as they once were, same applies to Mastermind general knowledge round. Maybe I’m getting smarter in my old age cos I didn’t have a clue with Blockbusters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.