Onuoha

I don't care what Nedums said I would welcome him back open arms if he keeps performing like

watch his performace in their derby two weeks ago, just cause he scores a good goal, it doesnt make him a good enough centre half / right back. hes found his level and thats where he should stay imo

City let him go for the following reasons,

Despite a great goal today, he's awful on the ball and can barely pass a ball

He has a tendency to jump in and switch off, the penalty he gave away against Chelsea last season is a prime example of this

He slagged the club and manager of on live television at the end of last season.

Sadly I think we've seen the end of Nedum as a City player, Micah has been solid this season and if fully deserving of his England call up.

We haven't got a fullback at City that could come close to coping with Bale like Nedum did,he's another one who's fell out with the manager as have a lot of our players so that's the end of it for now
Good to see one of our own doing well as far as i'm concerned..

bluebean said:
Scores a goal and all of a sudden should be playing for city! get a grip! who is he better than that is currently in our back 4?

I've been singing his praises for a while now, he's been rock solid for Sunderland with the exception of about one game.

Probably better than no one in our current back four (though Boateng isn't too clever yet but I believe he will settle) but better than every single one of our backup substitutes except possible Zabaleta.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.