Open Training Session Tommorow

Training session was good in my opinion, got their, watched the players have a match which was alright, then luckily got my shirt signed by De Jong, Shauny and Kolarov. Mancini, Kompany, Hart, Dzeko, Savic, Richards & Balotelli also did some signatures but didn't manage to get hold of any of theirs. I think it could have been the most boring training session ever but as long as a kid gets a signature and a photo they will go home happy.

manimanc said:
i went with my eldest and his cousin and we had a good day,free malteser ice creams was good but it was a challenge trying to get it to stay on the stick,we was sat behind our dugout about 6 rows back,did sky say only 4000 there?
was there fuck,i reckon at least 250,000 turned up today,straight up!!

i thought it was interesting to watch a training session at close quarters and the megs that silva did on barry was class and to see mike summerbee signing autographs and having photos done for nearly an hour and waving away the stewards when they tried to call time on it made me realise the kind of players that have made our club what it is today...........take note carlos and mario,it`s not all me,me,me you know!

Where did those free ice creams come from some legend gave my 2 kids 1 each whilst they were waiting for face painting. Fille in good 1/2 hour that did

some kids were getting Massimo the goalkeeping coach to sign stuff, he just started laughing saying 'I am no good footballer'. He seemed a very nice person though.

Couldn't attend myself today as i had an event on.

What did everyone think of the Freestylers that were on show?

I haven't a clue what they did or what sort of stuff, both completely 2 different type of Freestylers to say the least.

Both mates of mine, Rob 'Silky Skills' Walters (bet you wouldn't believe he's 40!) and Oma Hassoun who's 16.

I was impressed by the, The crowd gave them a good response.
They could of had a battle against each other, like they do on Soccer AM? would of made it more interesting.

I can see why the kids were bored, I was bored shitless myself, was just like being at work in my old job (watching people workout in a gym)
Didn't learn anything new, a better format would of been to have the coaches all mic'd up and watching how they implemented their coaching techniques, I've probably learnt more on coaching from watching the vids online.

It was free so can't complain with anything. Had a few pints in the seat too so that was all good.

Noticed two things really. First off the Wifi/3G has been vastly improved. I had a 4 bar 3G signal out of a potential 5 and that has never happened at the Etihad Stadium/CoMS in the whole existence it has been open. Looks as though I'll be able to use social media whilst the game is in progress, if it's that boring that I need social media to keep me entertained.

Also, we have a new roof.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.