Opposition view: Hull City

We have SINGLE-HANDEDLY distorted the market? Where has he been for the last twenty odd years? It wasn't MCFC that put a premium on English players, it wasn't MCFC who, season after season broke the British transfer record for marquee signing! Some people have blinkers the size of dustbin lids!

hullfan said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Interestingly enough Hull Tigers haven't yet even managed to sell out their reduced allocation for tomorrow.
Proper club? Don't make me laugh.

Tickets are £46 and we've been shite recently. It's not surprising that our allocation hasn't sold out in minutes, is it?

As for everything else that has been said on this forum, I've nothing against Man City fans. At least, nothing against the one's who've been following you for years. The one's who've hopped along since Arab money came in are wankers. In the same way the glory hunters at Man Utd are wankers and the same as the Hull City fans who have a 'second club' and only watch us when we're in the Premier League are wankers.

It's not your fault you have them, it's part and parcel of success. As for those of you who said you hope we become Hull Tigers on the grounds that a few fans said some not very nice things about your club, grow up you petty bastards. If Allam gets his way it will set a precedent. If you have any integrity or care for the history of the English game then you'd oppose a name change of any historical English football team.

You will win tomorrow. We're so shit we may be the one team bad enough for you to beat without Toure right now. Chelsea will win the league though, as they are better than you. Anyone who's planning on informing me that we're going to go down, don't waste your breath. I enjoy elements of the Premier League but relegation wouldn't bother me in the slightest. More games, more unpredictable, more wins, better atmosphere, cheaper tickets and less prawn sandwich munchers.

No they're not. Last Saturday's game showed us that. They've just had fewer injuries to key players than us, and we're still only 5 points behind with 45 left to play for.

HULLFAN - How are Chelsea exactly better than us. We've played them twice this season and they didn't beat us as far as I remember. In fact we totally outplayed them in both games.

Or was it just a comment in a fit of pique. Which I think is a better explanation.

By the way Hull City or Tigers or whatever your irrelevant club is called are SHIT and will be relegated this season.

Jack Wills said:
hullfan said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Interestingly enough Hull Tigers haven't yet even managed to sell out their reduced allocation for tomorrow.
Proper club? Don't make me laugh.

Tickets are £46 and we've been shite recently. It's not surprising that our allocation hasn't sold out in minutes, is it?

As for everything else that has been said on this forum, I've nothing against Man City fans. At least, nothing against the one's who've been following you for years. The one's who've hopped along since Arab money came in are wankers. In the same way the glory hunters at Man Utd are wankers and the same as the Hull City fans who have a 'second club' and only watch us when we're in the Premier League are wankers.

It's not your fault you have them, it's part and parcel of success. As for those of you who said you hope we become Hull Tigers on the grounds that a few fans said some not very nice things about your club, grow up you petty bastards. If Allam gets his way it will set a precedent. If you have any integrity or care for the history of the English game then you'd oppose a name change of any historical English football team.

You will win tomorrow. We're so shit we may be the one team bad enough for you to beat without Toure right now. Chelsea will win the league though, as they are better than you. Anyone who's planning on informing me that we're going to go down, don't waste your breath. I enjoy elements of the Premier League but relegation wouldn't bother me in the slightest. More games, more unpredictable, more wins, better atmosphere, cheaper tickets and less prawn sandwich munchers.

No they're not. Last Saturday's game showed us that. They've just had fewer injuries to key players than us, and we're still only 5 points behind with 45 left to play for.

We'll see won't win.

Seen plenty of both teams, Chelsea have a much better balance and Cuadrado is a great signing.

Good luck anyway, doesn't bother me who wins it.

blue7071 said:
HULLFAN - How are Chelsea exactly better than us. We've played them twice this season and they didn't beat us as far as I remember. In fact we totally outplayed them in both games.

Or was it just a comment in a fit of pique. Which I think is a better explanation.

By the way Hull City or Tigers or whatever your irrelevant club is called are SHIT and will be relegated this season.

We beat and outplayed Everton. Are we better than them now?

Middlesbrough beat you, but I'd say you were a better side, unless you think the Smoggies are better than you?

Chelsea look like more of a machine than you, and I don't think they'll hit a bumpy patch between now and May. They're well-balanced and don't really have any weak spot, unlike yourselves.

Like I said, I don't care. I'm neutral. As for us being irrelevant, to whom exactly? Certainly not to me. Were you irrelevant before you were bankrolled? Remember where you came from, one day your Arabs might get bored of their play-thing.

hullfan said:
blue7071 said:

Middlesbrough beat you, but I'd say you were a better side, unless you think the Smoggies are better than you?

Chelsea look like more of a machine than you, and I don't think they'll hit a bumpy patch between now and May. They're well-balanced and don't really have any weak spot, unlike yourselves.

Like I said, I don't care. I'm neutral. As for us being irrelevant, to whom exactly? Certainly not to me. Were you irrelevant before you were bankrolled? Remember where you came from, one day your Arabs might get bored of their play-thing.

Of course we were irrelevant to the top of the league when we were poor. As for us being bankrolled - get over it, it isn't going away. We are more than aware where we came from and we were there when we were shit as well. As the Arab play thing comment - bollocks it's a pathetic attempt at Wummery, we get it all the time and it's water off a duck's back.

I'm not really bothered about you outplaying Everton or us losing to Boro, that's football for you - shit happens. You said Chelsea were better than us and you clarify that by saying they are more of a machine - well that particular machine broke down last season and has had mechanical issues this season. They have had very few injuries where we have had many.

Every time we've won the league we've had this nonsense from the media and supporters of other clubs, but we don't crack and we fight to the end. Hence when United won the league in April we won it in May, when Liverpool won it in April we won it on May.

Whether you think they'll hit a bumpy patch or not I don't care, we are proven at staying the distance and we'll stay the distance this season too.

Just remember where you lot came from too, because the way it's going you'll be back there quite quickly.

hullfan said:
blue7071 said:

Why do you keep refering them as Arabs our fantastic owner has a name use it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.