Opposition view: Hull City

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
The more I read this shit from opposing fans the more I'm starting to think fuck em maybe FFP should stand.

Ultimately we support City and only City. Fans like Hull's deserve no sympathy from us.

He might just be a Chelski fan you never know.

Speaks very highly of them, much much more than his own which is suspect. And he didn't know HC's owner was from egypt? I call the bluff

wow yet another hypocritical c.unt

what a surprise

Hull City the Corinthians of the modern game

fpmsl

Didsbury Dave said:
We've got a proper bantersaurus here.

the Archbishop of Banterbury himself

Ha Ha Bless him

Like I have said before certain fans can't contain their jealousy, this guy knows that Hull are the Wigan of the North East (or the the East Riding) a footballing non entity in a town dominated by Rugby and destined to follow the same fate

How can they have any issues with their activity in the transfer market the last couple of years? The amount of money Allam has spent on their tiny team they should be more than grateful - the bunch of Xenophobic, 6-fingered tossers! Hope we truly embarrass these no marks on Sat now.

If you could have any Manchester City player in your team who would you choose?
David Silva is exceptional,and is the best in the premiership...wouldn't fit into our side though so I'll pick Javi Garcia.

Javi Garcia!!!!!

Fuck me, touchy bunch aren't you!

Cheer up, you're second fellas.

I think Chelsea are better than you, sorry if that upsets you. I suspect a lot of people must upset you, as a lot of people think they are. I couldn't care less who wins the league.

As for our owner being gone before yours, we fucking hope so. Most of us have wanted him out for the last year so if that was supposed to be some kind of taunt, must try harder.

And to the bloke who said back where we belong (referring to League One), we've spent most of our history in the second tier of English football.

I'm not jealous of you, just as I'm not jealous of your big brothers (okay, that was wumming), but honestly, I'd rather see a smaller less successful club like yourself have some glory rather than the usual suspects every season. Would be far more entertaining if more clubs could break into the Champions League places. I don't support Hull City to win titles (we would be a poor choice...), football is about much more than that for me.

hullfan said:
I'd rather see a smaller less successful club like yourself have some glory rather than the usual suspects every season. Would be far more entertaining if more clubs could break into the Champions League places..

Okay putting to one side 84,569 reasons why we aren't a small club I take it that you are totally opposed to FFP as it nullifies any chance
of a club like Hull breaking into the Champions League? I take it that you accept that the self appointed "Big 5" Man U, Liverpool,
Arsenal. Everton & Spurs were the clubs who "ruined football" by firstly keeping all the home gate receipts and then forcing the rest of
the First Division to break away from the Football League? I take it that you accept that the G14 is a cartel and that AC Milan wanting
wild card entry to the CL for less successful teams "with history" is totally against the ethos of sporting competition?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.