Oral hygiene

Brush your teeth once a day, preferably at night. Don't floss....cunts game that. Don't buy an electric toothbrush, lot of bollocks. Don't use mouthwash either, that's just a hoax.

You're welcome.

Use inter dental brushes as well for the gaps between your teeth where food traps occur. They're cheap enough (pack of 5 from Poundland). Insert in spaces and gently waggle (sound familiar?) Better than flossing I find. Also electric toothbrush (much better than manual) twice a day for 2 minutes (front/back/sides).
Yep, inter dentals over floss, always.

Brush your teeth once a day, preferably at night. Don't floss....cunts game that. Don't buy an electric toothbrush, lot of bollocks. Don't use mouthwash either, that's just a hoax.

You're welcome.
I'm starting the coconut pulling sounds like fun

You're welcome.
Haha

Do what my granddad did. Back then the National Health and therefore dentists were free until you were 21, after that you paid.
Just before he was 21 he had all his teeth taken out and had dentures.

I wish someone would've told that woman I dated 30 years ago.
Fucking hell, she had breath that would've floored a rhino.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.