Oral hygiene

I had a thing called a Perodontal clean, bottom week 1 and top week 2, fuck that was painful, they get under you gum to remove bacteria. Cost me $1000 but I'm assured I needed it being as I'm a FOC

Brushing and inter-dental cleaning is for pussies!
I've never needed to visit a desist and I have perfect Idaho teeth.

View attachment 81250
It was funny when I first moved out here and went to a dentist in Wyoming (still my dentist to this day) the guy gave me a check out and thought I must never had been to a dentist in my life. When I explained that my folks had made me do regular trips in my youth, he called the whole practice in to show them my X Rays, everyone had a good chortle ( myself included) and they all laughed having heard how terrible English dentists were and then actually seeing it, realised it was true

It was funny when I first moved out here and went to a dentist in Wyoming (still my dentist to this day) the guy gave me a check out and thought I must never had been to a dentist in my life. When I explained that my folks had made me do regular trips in my youth, he called the whole practice in to show them my X Rays, everyone had a good chortle ( myself included) and they all laughed having heard how terrible English dentists were and then actually seeing it, realised it was true
When I was a kid in the 60s with NHS dentist it was either, drill out a ton of tooth and fill it with metal or rip the fucker out completely.

Avoid crisps! Crisps (the starch in them and the way they get stuck in your teeth and the bacteria that grows there) are the worst food for your teeth.

Also don’t eat too many sugary foods and drinks. Any food you eat, have a good floss/tooth pick afterwards. And a regular once a day brush of the teeth will see you with decent enough teeth for life.

You know in the 1930s in the north of this country it was quite common for as a 21st birthday gift (key of the door and all that) for parents to pay for complete teeth extraction and full set of dentures. The rationale was that all subsequent pain and high costs would be avoided. Unbelievable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.