Orange car park

Fuzzy80

First time parking in there tonight, absolute madness getting out.

Is that normal or did something happen.

Any tips on making it quicker bar joining the leaving early brigade or staying a hour later.

Thanks

Never seen it that bad and been parking there for years.

Forking joke mate!!! Took nearly an hour to get out and didn't get in the car until 2200!!! WTF.

Needs sorting immediately, or sooner if possible!

Never seen it that bad and been parking there for years.

Forking joke mate!!! Took nearly an hour to get out and didn't get in the car until 2200!!! WTF.

Needs sorting immediately, or sooner if possible!

Good to know it’s not normally that bad, any tips on where to park?

First time parking in there tonight, absolute madness getting out.

Is that normal or did something happen.

Any tips on making it quicker bar joining the leaving early brigade or staying a hour later.

Thanks
When I had a car and drove to night matches, I used to park somewhere about a 10-15 minute walk from the ground (not a proper car park, just on a street somewhere that wasn’t restricted) in the direction I’ve come from.

The walk to the car was a fair way away but I always found I was in the car and bang on the road and off home much quicker than ever parking in a designated car park.

I think people are mad if they’re able bodied and park in those club ones to be honest.

When I had a car and drove to night matches, I used to park somewhere about a 10-15 minute walk from the ground (not a proper car park, just on a street somewhere that wasn’t restricted) in the direction I’ve come from.

The walk to the car was a fair way away but I always found I was in the car and bang on the road and off home much quicker than ever parking in a designated car park.

I think people are mad if they’re able bodied and park in those club ones to be honest.
Long story short we ended up getting Kits tickets to help get somewhere my son could watch, so it’s paid for. I’m with you much prefer to walk passed the traffic and head off, but no point paying twice and 2 * ST there is enough money anyway.

Always a fair amount of street parking near Gorton Monastery. Surprisingly never had my car nicked either!

Got a free car parkin pass there with my season ticket,was waitin for an hour an half to get out,never been that bad before,also never ever gonna park there again that was a fuckin joke,its took me 2 hours 20 mins to get home ffs,go to me old spot 10 min walk away from ground in future because that is a shambles ,i only drive midweeks so ill deffo not do that again it aint worth it,oh well top night of footy ill take it on chin an rewatch goals ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.