Orange car park

Worst it's been for a while in Blue Carpark. I usually stay for the highlights, wander round the store for ten minutes and then car. I thought I'd be home half an hour earlier with the 7:30 kick off. Got back later as the A627M was shut!

Aye that caught us out too. Didn't know it was going to be shut, had to go through Shaw and Milnrow which was a pain!

When I had a car and drove to night matches, I used to park somewhere about a 10-15 minute walk from the ground (not a proper car park, just on a street somewhere that wasn’t restricted) in the direction I’ve come from.

The walk to the car was a fair way away but I always found I was in the car and bang on the road and off home much quicker than ever parking in a designated car park.

I think people are mad if they’re able bodied and park in those club ones to be honest.
I used to park on the road for years, but after I had my car keyed down the side which cost me £300 to get sorted, decided it wasn’t worth the hassle. Then switched to the business centre on Riverpark Road which was great and well organised. Sadly I think it got sold to new owners and they stopped parking. Of late I just use the Nortons Tyre place, which has been fine so far.

I used to park on the road for years, but after I had my car keyed down the side which cost me £300 to get sorted, decided it wasn’t worth the hassle. Then switched to the business centre on Riverpark Road which was great and well organised. Sadly I think it got sold to new owners and they stopped parking. Of late I just use the Nortons Tyre place, which has been fine so far.

How much is it to park at Nortons? Been looking for a decent alternative ever since Riverpark shut down. Would imagine it’s a smaller site so do you need to get there pretty early? Cheers

How much is it to park at Nortons? Been looking for a decent alternative ever since Riverpark shut down. Would imagine it’s a smaller site so do you need to get there pretty early? Cheers
It’s a fiver mate. Seems to be fine up to 40 mins before the match.

Bump. Does anybody know who the Orange Car Park is for. I know you can book the Blue and Green. Is the Orange for hospitality?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.