Orange car park

Always park and walk. Never a problem at Maine Road as there was always 4 or 5 different routes i could take.

How long does it normally take to get out?
I've only been in it three times before and twice was parked right near the gate so got out within minutes. The third time, I was well into the car park and got out rather rapidly. I remember because I was dropping a mate off in Rochdale to catch a train.

Last night, I was sat in my parking spot for 45 minutes before there was a sudden load of movement down the stony bit nearer to the stadium. Once I gave up trying to get out the normal route, it took me about 3-4 minutes.

Doesn't help that all the biggest car parks all empty onto Alan Turing Way. But look at an aerial view and there's no easy solution.

orange car park has been very bad last couple of games, last night being the worse ive seen.. Horrendous, doesnt help when people try to drive to the front and shortcut in, it doesn work. Then there is the "i drive a Porsche" brigade that push in, you wave them in, they dont even acknowledge.

Doesn't help that all the biggest car parks all empty onto Alan Turing Way. But look at an aerial view and there's no easy solution.
I thought similar. Too much reliance on Alan Turing Way Could do with an exit that doesn't empty on Alan Turing Way. if they could somehow work something near the athletics track and come out near the Old Mercedes dealers/towards the Mitchells but can't be easy. Bradford Road also used to be a good getaway but not sure if that's still blocked near the city centre.

Thats insane, I stayed still the end clapped the players off, walked back to the Car and drove the 20 miles home and stopped at Maccy Ds for a brew and was home for 10:30

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.