Re: David Platt to join Mancity!? + OS 6page..Jesus !

LoveCity said:
At least he's not asst. manager as some feared - will he be on the bench for every match though?

Probably just a glorified translator for Kidd and Mancini.

Well if its true that the City execs read Bluemoon then I believe that they have their reaction to the appointment...

I have nothing but thanks for what you have done for this club but David Platt is, I'm afraid, a prick. Wonder which comment from Bluemoon they will choose to quote on the OS :D

Re: David Platt to join Mancity!?

Well, my first thought was like the rest of you, However, now it's official i'll do what i do best, and support the club and the appointment.

Lets just hope it's a wise appointment by Mancini.

carrconormcfc said:
I'm not too fond of him either but talk about jumping on the bandwagon. Give him a chance ffs he could do a decent job on us.

Edited for accuracy.

Once a rag lover....

After the joy of yesterday this as deflated me, cant stand the man he has been so anti City its untrue, happy to take the money, hope his employment lasts less than Coppells, horrible horrible brown nose red tw*t

carrconormcfc said:
I'm not too fond of him either but talk about jumping on the bandwagon. Give him a chance ffs he could do a decent job for us.

like f*ck he will, his record speaks for itself, utter utter gash, ruined 2 promising teams in England and 1 in Italy. Other than that he's a c*nt of the highest order.

It we hadn't of signed Silva I would be VERY down right now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.