Re: David Platt to join Mancity!? + OS 6page..Jesus !

dawson_crying.gif

david platts a football genius i was one of 7000 blues sang that at the city ground a few years ago.
but if we sign quality which we are doing even he cannot fuck it up keep positive lads

rickmcfc said:
Can someone answer this, What has he done against city to get everyone so wound up? Am i missing something?

He's a the biggest United fan going, slags us off every time he's on the telly. Generally the biggest twat going.

Fucking hate the prick.

carrconormcfc said:
I'm not too fond of him either but talk about jumping on the bandwagon. Give him a chance ffs he could do a decent job for us.

i never met Lesley before he came here as manager, i therefore took him at face value, i didn't hate him because he had played for the rags.

but platt, this fat faced twat i have met and talked with him about football. he is a rag through and through, and hates us with a passion.

so ROBERTO MANCINI YOU HAVE MADE A MASSIVE MISTAKE. we dont want this twat at our club

Put him on Flymo duties.

As someone already stated, Platt never has anything positive to say about City, yet he's more than happy to get on the pay roll, what a hypocrite.

As for his coaching qualities, If Platt was that good why has he only been doing occasional media work as opposed to coaching elsewhere? I like to think I'm quite reasoned when it comes to appointments City make...but failing to see the positives here.

Iam so gutted by this appointment, I've always hated him although his goal vs Belgium was good. Hope he doesn't last long , he's always come across as a slathering bumbling fool of the highest order 

rickmcfc said:
Can someone answer this, What has he done against city to get everyone so wound up? Am i missing something?
You obviously haven't experienced the pleasure of listening to one of his co-commentaries on City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.