Re: OS: David Platt joins Mancity Backroom Staff..Jesus !

if you stop to think about the football decision re mr platt and his credantials let me explain.

.....................fuckin tumbleweed.............................

is that twat cook behind this shite or has booby got no one advising him seems like it

Honestly I still cannot wrap my head around this.... first of all he is a prick who always slags us off.... but on top of that he is really SHIT at his job as well.... why the FUCK do we offer this dick a job?

I take it this is the sadness Tolmie was refering to in one of his vids. The joy of signing Silva followed by the utter sadness that we have appointed this fucker to be in charge of 1st team coaching. Just hope he isn't at City long enough to do any permanent damage.

Big mistake Roberto, guess nobody on the staff was brave enough to tell you what we think of your friend.
You can see now. Pay him off, and quick.

Re: David Platt to join Mancity!? + OS 6page..Jesus !

Immaculate Pasta said:
LOL at all the OTT reactions.

"He's failed at any club he's been at" Maybe he's a better coach than a manager just like Ferguson is a better manager and not a coach so hires coaches to do the job for him?

He isnt though, he couldn't manage in Italy as he didn't have the licence.

Have a look at the company he keeps on TV Shearer, Hanson, Lawrenson, Lineker, Crooks et al. They are there for a reason, they cannot manage or coach.

Shit decision Roberto.

Re: Platt Out

LoveCity said:
This is a friendship appointment by Mancini.

Does Bobby Manc know that Pratt is a rag lover?
Looking at it from Mancini's view, he's worked with Platt for a number of years so he probably feels Platt will know what's required re Mancini's way of playing. He can hardly be expected to be aware of the fans dislike. I'm more surprised that Platt has the brass neck to take the job.

I've known this bloke since my school days when i lived in Chadderton. He hates City with a passion. Big big red.

This is a horrible appointment. I can't explain how sick i feel.

gordo eddie said:
I am stunned by this news
Platt in the past has taken delight in telling us he is a United fan .
So if he is to stay at City ,he must pass the City test by denouncing United .
City do have an E mail address ,so why dont we register our disgust and Email .They have to respect our feelings on this one .

And we have to respect theirs, after all they have injected over 500m into our club.

How a manager can down in your estimation in one fell swoop! Maybe Bonol has been on to something all along, ffs.

Immaculate Pasta said:
LOL at all the OTT reactions.

"He never had anything good to say about us" Since when in the last decade have we ever had anything good to say about us ourseleves?

"He's failed at any club he's been at" Maybe he's a better coach than a manager just like Ferguson is a better manager and not a coach so hires coaches to do the job for him?

with the deepest respect, mate if you met him you would know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.