Re: David Platt to join Mancity!? + OS 6page..Jesus !

franksven said:
gordo eddie said:
I am stunned by this news
Platt in the past has taken delight in telling us he is a United fan .
So if he is to stay at City ,he must pass the City test by denouncing United .
City do have an E mail address ,so why dont we register our disgust and Email .They have to respect our feelings on this one .

And we have to respect theirs, after all they have injected over 500m into our club.

bollocks to that fella; why should we sit back whilst this parasite takes a wage from our club at the same time publicly sticking two fingers up at us....piss take IMHO

Re: Platt Out

lancs blue said:
LoveCity said:
This is a friendship appointment by Mancini.

Does Bobby Manc know that Pratt is a rag lover?
Looking at it from Mancini's view, he's worked with Platt for a number of years so he probably feels Platt will know what's required re Mancini's way of playing. He can hardly be expected to be aware of the fans dislike. I'm more surprised that Platt has the brass neck to take the job.

Where has he worked with him? Forest? the u21s? when he didn't have a licence in Italy? on TV.

Cant see when they have worked as an off field team.

Re: OS: David Platt joins Mancity Backroom Staff..Jesus !

Don't worry guys, he has been employed to be a human toilet brush, everytime D Silva goes for a banger

He´s just a translator fer chrissakes..our first team coach doesn´t speak english,

haha what a joke its like bacon face becoming the next city manager...

Well done mancini, any chance you had of winning the fans over has just gone in one second with this appointment. You can well and truely fuck off , counting the days untill you`re sacked now.

Oh dear - have you seen the photo on the O.S? Looks like an evil fooker about to exact revenge ! Do I not like this, as his ex boss might say - sign Silva then this twat - I hope this doesn´t seriously backfire

On a positive note at least he won't be commetating on our games and won't be slagging us off in the press, other than that fuck off Platt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.