Is it cynical to think that the Platt appointment has been deliberately sandwiched between 2 marquee signings in an attempt to 'take the heat off'?

Shay Guevara said:
Is it cynical to think that the Platt appointment has been deliberately sandwiched between 2 marquee signings in an attempt to 'take the heat off'?

It is like a dog shit sandwich made with beautiful gourmet bread.

lancs blue said:
If people can't bring themselves to back the manager's judgement - regardless of personal dislikes - I wonder why they bother attending matches.

It makes me laugh when people say that.

Have you no mind of your own?<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:15 pm --<br /><br />
lancs blue said:
Oh I don't like it either but the difference is I'm not going to spend time bitching about it on message boards

Bwahahahaha

You'll spend your time bitching on message boards about the people bitching on message boards instead.

You are not a number.

You are an individual.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Damocles said:
Sorry, confusing typo, I meant Battara
He's just a goalkeeping coach and has been working with Mancini for a few years. Platt has only managed/coached at one club nearly 10 years ago and that was a disaster.

Platt's just an outfield coach, and like Battara, hadn't worked with Mancini before his first job with him.

Platt managed at both Sampdoria and Forest, which is a completely different role to coach. To clarify, Platt is a coach, he is under Kidd and about level with that Fastino bloke.

David Platt is a coach/translator - nothing more, who gives a toss whether you like him or not.

Seriously, of all things to complain about... especially given the week we've had.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:47 pm --<br /><br />
Shay Guevara said:

If that's the case, then I sincerely hope we have Gary Neville & Stan Collymore joining the backroom staff real soon.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Isn't a bit short sighted of Mancini to be assembling his back room squad anyway considering that Mourinho is 100% nailed on to be joining any minute now?

Oh come on mate! Where did you hear that load of rubbish?

Didsbury Dave said:
lancs blue said:
If people can't bring themselves to back the manager's judgement - regardless of personal dislikes - I wonder why they bother attending matches.

It makes me laugh when people say that.

Have you no mind of your own?

Yes, my mind says that I'll judge Mancini and his staff on what happens on the pitch this season not on what one of them said in his job as a shit TV pundit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.