Re: David Platt to join Mancity!? + OS 6page..Jesus !

I'm more shocked that The Sun YES THE FUCKING SUN! Actually have contact with someone within the club who is ITK and reports something accurate for a change

At least he's not asst. manager as some feared - will he be on the bench for every match though?

Re: David Platt to join Mancity!?

m7mcfc said:
He despises us the cnut, countless times when he's been a pundit on tv I have wanted to put my foot through the telly due to this twat.

-- Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:26 pm --

He despises us the cnut, countless times when he's been a pundit on tv I have wanted to put my foot through the telly due to this twat.
Look how furious I am I typed this out twice.

Re: David Platt to join Mancity!?

Stevinio said:
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! THIS **** WILL RUIN OUR CLUB.

I'M ON MY WAY TO COMS WITH MY PITCHFORK, TORCH OF FIRE AND LENGTH OF ROPE AS I SPEAK.

ANYONE COMING?

FUCK ME, I'D RATHER WE EMPLOYED PADDY CRERAND.

That **** is at my local tonight. he must be desperate to visit a shithole in a shithole town in nottinghamshire. Surprisingly my rag landlord has "barred" me for one night only.

Loading photoshop now. the smug cunting twat faced toss bag

Fuck off Platt! Absolutely wank appointment. Piss off to the rags seen as you brown nose them so much you clueless fuckwit!

cant stand him- shit footballer, always slates us and loves utd.

LoveCity said:
At least he's not asst. manager as some feared - will he be on the bench for every match though?

Probably just a glorified translator for Kidd and Mancini.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Gary Neville is joining too apparently.

I predicted he would return to his spritual home at the end of career 2 years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.