OS: If You Don’t Attend 10 PL Home Games, You Could Lose Your Season Ticket The Following Season

The ptoblem is the price of mtchday tickets if they were not so expensive people who can only go to x amount of games a season might feel it better just to pay the ones you go to

The ptoblem is the price of mtchday tickets if they were not so expensive people who can only go to x amount of games a season might feel it better just to pay the ones you go to

But that is the problem, City have tried to make it affordable for regular match day going fans and season tickets are very reasonable. The problem is you can buy one, attend 5 matches, Li'pool, Rags, Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal and still be, just about, quids in. Who wants to see Brighton ? I think the club haven't gone far enough.

Yup not disagreeing with the concept or your comment , just saying that it shouldn't impact anyone who doesn't want it to. I live over 200 miles away and can't get to all the home games myself particularly midweek but always try and let someone else have it or stick it on ticket exchange.
In that case you and people like you should never have it taken off you. It’s just the ones who just can’t be arsed getting their seat filled regularly when they can’t go.

But that is the problem, City have tried to make it affordable for regular match day going fans and season tickets are very reasonable. The problem is you can buy one, attend 5 matches, Li'pool, Rags, Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal and still be, just about, quids in. Who wants to see Brighton ? I think the club haven't gone far enough.
Season ticket prices are great value .matchday tickets are not .That is the problem .My son ticket round about £300 plus .6 match day tickets against top clubs same price .no wonder people will buy a season ticket even though no intention going to all the games

Link to the OS below.

Please note that this season, if a Seasoncard holder does not attend or does not place their Seasoncard seat on the Club’s Ticket Exchange for a combined total of 10 Premier League home matches during the 2019/20 season, then the respective Seasoncard holder’s seat may not be automatically renewed for the following season, and any requested renewal will be granted or denied by the Club (acting in its absolute discretion).

So, in order to guarantee your opportunity to renew your Seasoncard for the 2020/21 season you must either:

1. Attend a minimum of 10 home Premier League matches

2. Attend less than 10 home Premier League matches but list the difference on the Ticket Exchange (e.g. if you attend 3 you must list a minimum of 7*)

https://www.mancity.com/news/ticket...d-travel/2019/august/man-city-ticket-exchange
Good.

Regularly unused season tickets are an abomination.

Although I'd like to know how many tickets this would apply to. The club would surely know when tickets are unused.

My guess is that the biggest culprits are those with multiple seats for "family", but are just sold off on a game by game basis and only occasionally used by the family member. Maybe they'll start asking more reasonable prices for any "spares" for lesser games to ensure they are sold...?

I'm sure if someone is ill or goes away unexpectedly the club will listen to
representations, but still in the majority of cases the ticket should/could still be being used regularly.

Your not there to watch Brighton are you ?

Season ticket prices are great value .matchday tickets are not .That is the problem .My son ticket round about £300 plus .6 match day tickets against top clubs same price .no wonder people will buy a season ticket even though no intention going to all the games
It's even better value if you attend all the games that you paid for, or take the time to sell them on or use the ticket exchange and get money back.

But like I said, I don't think this is individuals who have a SC and only go to a few. It's mainly people who buy 3 or 4 and only regularly use 2 or 3. The other is for selling on for profit/getting an extra for Cup schemes etc, etc. Some are just that greedy that they're not really prepared to let the lesser game tickets go for FV or even nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.