OS: If You Don’t Attend 10 PL Home Games, You Could Lose Your Season Ticket The Following Season

Brilliant news.

If you can’t make it simply list your seat on the ticket exchange or give to a friend if you possibly can.

It's even better value if you attend all the games that you paid for, or take the time to sell them on or use the ticket exchange and get money back.

But like I said, I don't think this is individuals who have a SC and only go to a few. It's mainly people who buy 3 or 4 and only regularly use 2 or 3. The other is for selling on for profit/getting an extra for Cup schemes etc, etc. Some are just that greedy that they're not really prepared to let the lesser game tickets go for FV or even nothing.
I dont wont to appear thick but how can one person get hold of mutiple season tickets ?

Gave my season ticket up a couple of seasons ago because i can't guarantee i can make the games due to health reasons , when i now attend games its usually with 48 hours notice of the game when i require tickets and some times i cannot get them at such short notice , but the most annoying thing is then watching it on the box after being refused tickets and there are rows and rows of empty seats.
Some season ticket holders have the attitude of ive paid for the ticket and i will do what i want with it , but something does need to be done about the situation , genuine supporters are missing games.

I got emailed this before the Spurs match. To be honest I was a bit pissed off. I have missed only six home matches in all competitions (through illness) since we moved to the Etihad (and even then my tickets have almost always been used by pals) and City will know this from their database. I thought the marketing could have been more targeted. Their system will tell them exactly where the most empty seats have been. I have no issue with the policy just the cackhanded way they have done it.

I agree with this in theory. But people who think this will cure all empty seats could be miles out. The majority of free seats,particularly on level 1, are unoccupied by fans who once in the ground then migrate to be with mates either side of the away section. Most seats in this area are doubled up or even tripled up as standing is accepted so therefore impossible to monitor.
Just check match day attendances in relation to capacity. And it would be rare for those non goers to miss 10 games individually. Therefore although a step in the right direction it feels like a token gesture.

I got emailed this before the Spurs match. To be honest I was a bit pissed off. I have missed only six home matches in all competitions (through illness) since we moved to the Etihad (and even then my tickets have almost always been used by pals) and City will know this from their database. I thought the marketing could have been more targeted. Their system will tell them exactly where the most empty seats have been. I have no issue with the policy just the cackhanded way they have done it.
They emailed everyone who allows email, it wasn't targetted other than at those who allow emails.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.