OS reporting a live stream at just before 3.00pm to the Yank

bluestevei said:
only could watch for a few mins as I had to take dog to vets for her jabs, but what I did see it looked to be ok with them saying Manchester city 1 of the biggest teams in world football. But I still don't get them calling football soccer

It's primarily because "football" in the US will always be American football.

And "soccer" was originally a British slang term, for as'soc'iation football, fwiw.

I've been one of Sorriano's biggest critics for not speaking with and engaging with the fans. I've also criticised the performance of the PR team in recent weeks. So, for all those saying that I only moan and criticise - how's this:

I think this NYCFC deal is an absolute masterstroke, and I'm extremely proud that the story of our history as a people's football club, serving the community, has been spread right around the world today.

I think it was brilliant of Sorriano to mention that, and I'm delighted he has taken a keen interest in our history and spread that message around the world. Proud day to be a blue.

Shaelumstash said:
I've been one of Sorriano's biggest critics for not speaking with and engaging with the fans. I've also criticised the performance of the PR team in recent weeks. So, for all those saying that I only moan and criticise - how's this:

I think this NYCFC deal is an absolute masterstroke, and I'm extremely proud that the story of our history as a people's football club, serving the community, has been spread right around the world today.

I think it was brilliant of Sorriano to mention that, and I'm delighted he has taken a keen interest in our history and spread that message around the world. Proud day to be a blue.

Fuck me you`re back on your medicine !! ;)

utds pr people are really chasing our shadows with this stuff

the tevez banner has them so preoccupied that manchester is the battle ground, they've lost the big picture

so we let them spin their manchester is red campaign whilst we make moves to make us the world's football club

genius

City Raider said:
utds pr people are really chasing our shadows with this stuff

the tevez banner has them so preoccupied that manchester is the battle ground, they've lost the big picture

so we let them spin their manchester is red campaign whilst we make moves to make us the world's football club

genius

"The World Is Blue"

true that..

The Glazer's and United didn't see that coming.

And if they did, it was too late

You can imagine them and the new United board watching the live feed and thinking, oh fuck, we seriously missed a trick here and fucked up.

jrb said:

You can imagine them and the new United board watching the live feed and thinking, oh fuck, we seriously missed a trick here and fucked up.

Would be interesting to see if they try and replicate this, though am not sure the glazer family have the resources for a global conflict :)

jrb said:

What are Chelsea thinking!? They're on the same tour as us. Not heard a peep from them yet! Good luck with the profile-raising, Roman!

Though it really makes me wonder why Chelsea are out there??? What are they getting from this? They haven't done anything to promote their "brand". Why are they there?

jrb said:

United tried something similar albeit smaller when they bought a Basketball team in the 80's (Warrington Vikings) and Failed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.