OS reporting a live stream at just before 3.00pm to the Yank

Peoria Blue said:
bluestevei said:
only could watch for a few mins as I had to take dog to vets for her jabs, but what I did see it looked to be ok with them saying Manchester city 1 of the biggest teams in world football. But I still don't get them calling football soccer

It's primarily because "football" in the US will always be American football.

And "soccer" was originally a British slang term, for as'soc'iation football, fwiw.

Soccer and Rugger... to differentiate between the 2

scousemanc said:
I wouldn't be surprised to see a bit of creative accounting to transfer some of the MCFC overheads to NYCFC, to help FFP

I would not say creative accounting however it will help somewhat towards FFP. Still FFP is a farce whilst Platinis son is still employed at PSG

The Glazer's and United didn't see that coming.

And if they did, it was too late

You can imagine them and the new United board watching the live feed and thinking, oh fuck, we seriously missed a trick here and fucked up.

Tricky_Trev said:
jrb said:
The Glazer's and United didn't see that coming.

And if they did, it was too late

You can imagine them and the new United board watching the live feed and thinking, oh fuck, we seriously missed a trick here and fucked up.
What are Chelsea thinking!? They're on the same tour as us. Not heard a peep from them yet! Good luck with the profile-raising, Roman!

Though it really makes me wonder why Chelsea are out there??? What are they getting from this? They haven't done anything to promote their "brand". Why are they there?
They are our puppy on this tour, there to make it easier for us to promote ourselves.

Chelsea is our woman.<br /><br />-- Wed May 22, 2013 11:21 pm --<br /><br />Havent seen it, anywhere i can watch it now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.