OS reporting a live stream at just before 3.00pm to the Yank

I really get the impression we want to turn Barcelona's phrase into our own and become "more than a club". Social and community projects all over the world.

This move has a touch of genius about it. It has transformed the 'richest club in the world' into one of world sports biggest brands overnight with genuine City community values. Of course the press over here won't get it until it slaps them in the face but this is a momentous moment in our history.

Tricky_Trev said:
marco said:
jrb said:
Don't forget the *Face off* between City and Chelsea. :-?

i wonder in chelsea new anything about this nycfc business
Chelsea have been a little bit gazumped in their profile-raising tour to the States haha!

Lol, that's exactly what I thought yesterday.

They're barely a center of attention now, are they?

Haha

MSP said:
Tricky_Trev said:
marco said:
i wonder in chelsea new anything about this nycfc business
Chelsea have been a little bit gazumped in their profile-raising tour to the States haha!

Lol, that's exactly what I thought yesterday.

They're barely a center of attention now, are they?

Haha
Hmmmm....Perhaps they know who they are .....now

only could watch for a few mins as I had to take dog to vets for her jabs, but what I did see it looked to be ok with them saying Manchester city 1 of the biggest teams in world football. But I still don't get them calling football soccer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.