OSC have took the p*ss again

mancitymick

Yes I have a ticket before you say
1. Fans queue for tickets
2. Queue in the ealry hours for tickets
3. Pay premium prices on a 0870 number
Wait a minute join an OSC and get priority.

Use OSC for meetings and Trasport etc, But use the ticket system the same as us

Re: OSC have took the piss again

People need to realise the OSC's fill allocations throughout a season, and members provide their seasoncard numbers to the branch as well. The OSC is not set up to snide tickets off the club. It takes a fund of at least 5-8k to support one of the larger OSCs. Time, money, and effort is put in by them and they plan for matches a long time before the average fan.

I wont mention the charity and social work that they do. OSC's in the main deserve an allocation. If your unhappy how they are shared out between a particular OSC, complain to the club.

Some clown was on here the other night defending some bloke at one of the supporters club who someone claimed was dishing them out to people who have barely attended. I don't know which branch, I can't really be bothered taking note as I have no interest in them.

Anyway, this excuse maker said something along the lines of

"XXXXX is a top bloke who does a lot of charity work and if he decides that someone deserves a ticket then I am sure they will be deserving of it"

After some other bloke had quoted some girl who has virtually nil point getting one from that club.

I couldn't give a fuck whether Mother Theresa had risen from the dead and decreed herself official distributor of tickets.

Why should some joker get to 'decide' who is deserving of a ticket.

Are these supporters clubs run by modern day King Soloman's or something?

I'm writing to this bloke early in order to express how blue I am in the hope that in his mercy he looks kindly on me and "decides", for surely only people like this are worthy of decided, that I am blue enough to take a Champions League final ticket for next season that should really go to a blue with more loyalty points than me.

The only people that defend this shite are those with vested interests.

Absolute bullshit, no matter who is deciding it.

"Whoever he decides to be worthy of a ticket will be....."

Unbelievable!

And I say that as someone who firmly qualified for and easily got tickets for both Wembly games.

As for the "well, why don't you join them" clowns. Feck me, that's a view to be admired. Glad to see that you have such a moral backbone. But we all know that that line usually only comes from the vested interest mob anyway.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Some clown was on here the other night defending some bloke at one of the supporters club who someone claimed was dishing them out to people who have barely attended. I don't know which branch, I can't really be bothered taking note as I have no interest in them.

"Howard is a top bloke who does a lot of charity work and if he decides that someone deserves a ticket then I am sure they will be deserving of it"

After some other bloke had quoted some girl who has virtually nil point getting one from that club.

I couldn't give a fuck whether Mother Theresa had risen from the dead and decreed herself official distributor of tickets.

I'm writing to this bloke early in order to express how blue I am in the hope that in his mercy he looks kindly on me and "decides", for surely only people like this are worthy of decided, that I am blue enough to take a Champions League final ticket for next season that should really go to a blue with more loyalty points than me.

Unbelievable!

And I say that as someone who firmly qualified for and easily got tickets for both Wembly games.

As for the "well, why don't you join them" clowns. Feck me, that's a view to be admired. Glad to see that you have such a moral backbone. But we all know that that line usually only comes from the vested interest mob anyway.

Which branch is that?

They are not all like that you know. A well run branch will operate their own in-house loyalty scheme. So if you attend a meeting, that's recognised, if you help run a charity do etc etc, you get my point.

People tar them all with the same brush but you'd be surprised how much the club would struggle without them.

mancitymick said:
Yes I have a ticket before you say
1. Fans queue for tickets
2. Queue in the ealry hours for tickets
3. Pay premium prices on a 0870 number
Wait a minute join an OSC and get priority.

Use OSC for meetings and Trasport etc, But use the ticket system the same as us

I'm in the Official Supporters Club ( no OSC anymore ) and Q'd up for 6 and a half hours on Saturday to get my ticket as I ONLY had 4750 loyalty points, which is one of the lower ones in our Branch. So whats your point? Or are you just having a pop at Supporters Clubs because YOU think their wrong? Didnt see a mad rush for Liverpool tickets but our Branch took it's usual allocation. Fellow Blues as well by the way, didnt hear any moaning b4 the money came in!

SouthStand211 said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:

"XXXXX is a top bloke who does a lot of charity work and if he decides that someone deserves a ticket then I am sure they will be deserving of it"

Unbelievable!

Which branch is that?

They are not all like that you know. A well run branch will operate their own in-house loyalty scheme. So if you attend a meeting, that's recognised, if you help run a charity do etc etc, you get my point.

People tar them all with the same brush but you'd be surprised how much the club would struggle without them.

You're right, I would.

Anyway, on reflection, I've removed the bloke's name from my post as, even though it wasn't me, but one of the excuse makers, that mentioned him by name on this site in relation to this issue, I don't really want to be putting names to it.

Can you remove it from your quote. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.