OSC Memberships - 2022/23 | Now Open

Can anyone put me in touch with the Warrington branch? I think me and my lad are going to join this year. Be good to meet up with some fellow blues each month.

Joined one a few years back, all they seemed interested in was transport to games. No use as I lived nearer the Etihad than where the bus departed. I may as well been invisible when they discovered that.

Would be interesting to see the biggest SC’s listed by number of members.
I always remember that Baguley&Brooklands and Prestwich&Whitefield were the biggest SCs. Been out of the loop for years with SCs now though so wouldn’t know.

Has anyone in previous years been to the annual supporters club dinner , or planning to go this October ?

Posting on behalf of the supporters club local branch down in Milton Keynes:

MK Blues

Memberships for the Official Supporters Club in Milton Keynes are now open for the 2022/23 season.

The branch covers all MK surroundings as well (including Buckingham, Bicester, Bedford and Northampton) plus anything along the Oxford-Cambridge Arc, as well as stretches all the way down M1 to outskirts of M25.

Join here: www.mkblues.co.uk

Clicking the link above will redirect you to a City sub-site where you can simply click the "JOIN CLUB" button that will trigger receiving an email with all the details. If anyone has any questions or want to know more before joining, feel free to message us at "osc@mkblues.co.uk"
and we can connect you to a few current members. Last season we were able to get a lot of extras for our members, including hugely discounted travel from MK to Manchester for home games as well as quite a few other exclusives for the branch members only. We were 55 strong in our inaugural season last year, with almost 20-25 always meeting up at our designated home-base, a local sports bar (mostly for away games and mid-week games watch-along) and are aiming to get to 100+ members this season.

CTWD!

Milton Keynes have launched their new website and (I might be biased but) I think it looks fantastic ... check it out here: www.mkblues.co.uk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.