Oscar Bobb

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry you have no idea how to evaluate talent. no wonder you are not involved in the academy or the analytics of it. I will later make a detailed post about how oscar bobb is differnt to palmer in terms of playstyle and him relying on pace. I am bit busy now, but I am going to make a post later explaining the difference.
He’s a very good young player, but I think most people will disagree with you saying he relies on pace. He’s always been very technically gifted, but pace wise he’s pretty similar to Palmer. None of them is very quick, but the technical abilty makes up for it. No matter how detailed your post is, you can’t change the fact that he isn’t THAT quick

I don't think Bobb is like Sane at all. Granted I haven't seen him play as much as others here. Out of all the academy lads, I feel Borges is the closest thing to Sane stylistically from players I've seen. Boob stylistically reminded me of Coutinho a bit. I'll leave comps to those that watch the lads regularly though.

he is not similar to them at all. he is more like Sane in terms of play style, he is more explosive and relies on pace to beat defenders unlike the other two you mentioned
I seriously do not think you’ve ever watched an academy game. He is nothing like sane at all.

In light of the utterly daft Sane comparisons here, Bobb is actually really unique I think. He’s not really like McAtee or Palmer much but he’s not like any other attackers we have. So you can’t really compare him with anyone much. The Bernardo comparison is actually the one I maybe see the most, without the tenacious engine just.

Foden, Palmer, McAtee, and Bobb... what do they all have in common? (that isn't they play for City or are Male).

Hint: David Silva and Bernardo Silva also have this in common.

I'm sure everybody will realize what it is, I find it interesting and perhaps not a coincidence?

Foden, Palmer, McAtee, and Bobb... what do they all have in common? (that isn't they play for City or are Male).

Hint: David Silva and Bernardo Silva also have this in common.

I'm sure everybody will realize what it is, I find it interesting and perhaps not a coincidence?
Left footed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.